- 𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎

A happy family with dark secrets

Enjoying their life in the cozy house together, drinking their hot coffees and milks makes it more calm and peaceful.

Both you and Anya started to memorize the words you will say in the interview same goes with Loid and Yor who is also talking to each other.

Now the training has begun.

Loid, who wears his businessman attire, he also wears his glasses and his hair is slick back. Then he holds a paper acting like the person who wilk interview this  family.

You, Anya, and Yor sat together, focusing on each words Loid is saying as he speak in a professional manner. "Eden Academy is an elite school, one of the best in the country. The interview will assess not only the child, but also the parents."

You, next to Anya started to get nervous, fidgeting your fingers together. Loid is really serious about this it makes you even more nervous.

"The aim is to determine good breeding and cultural refinement. Is that understood?" You nodded quickly and swallowed all of your anxiety as he continued. "Now, question one."

'Calm down, Y/N. You can do this. Afterall, Mr. Loid trust your inteligence.'

Holding your sweaty palms together. You tried to avoid contact from the objects you seeing, you might use your powers without noticing it that the objects started to levitate. You don't want that to happen.

"First, tell us your full name and address." Now Loid is on the act. Anya was the first one so you tapped her shoulder as she stops spacing out. "Anya... F-F-Fauger. 'adress'?" Anya said, quite struggling with her name. "Where we are now." Lpid reminded when Anya remembers as she smiles.

"My house!" You mentally facepalmed at your little sisters answer. This is making you even more nervous. "Not what I meant..." Loid said nonchantly. "Err, Miss Anya, what do you do on weekend?"

"Father orders me to stay home with my big sister, so we watch TV all alone." Loid was taken aback by Anya's word making you sweatdropped. "Hang on a second. You make us sound awful." Loid said and he looked at you.

Looking at him with those intimadating looks making you dizzy. You didn't even noticed a cup of coffee started to shake and boiling making it hot. "Miss Y/N."

"Y-Yes!" You shouted anxiously as you apologized in a whisper. "Same question as Miss Anya, what do you do on weekends?" Swallowing the lump in your throat. Anya noticed the teacup started to rattle, the coffee spilling from the cup. She noticed it quickly that you are controlling it without noticing.

'Big sis is nervous! Have to stop it!'

While talking, Anya moves closer to the coffee table quitely, grabbing the shaking cup but it was too hot making her hiss and went back. Still worried about the cup might shatter.