- 𝖝𝖎𝖎

"Next, Miss Anya Forger and Y/N Forger

"Next, Miss Anya Forger and Y/N Forger." Anya jumped from the couch while you walked behind Loid. You can feel your heart beating so fast that they might hear it.

'Calm down, Y/N. You can do this... I can't do this!'

Opening the room, you saw three people who will interview you and Anya for today. You saw a chubby man who is intimidating, he seems to hate children you avoided his menacing stare. You and Anya sat on the individual chair as Yor and Loid sat next to each other. You fidget your hands and try to focus. "Now, first of all, allow me to begin by putting a few questions... To the parents." Said Malcolm Hall, the housemaster of the fifth dormitory.

"I hear that this is not your first marriage. What was the relationship between the two of you, prior?" Malcolm asks the couple. You listened to Loid how he met Yor at the Tailor shop. "After my first wife passed away, I became cautious in love, out of concern for my daughters. However we grew closer, over the course of many conversations. She is a kind and caring person, who always puts family first." Yor suddenly felt her cheeks grow hotter as Loid continued.

"I felt she would get on well with my daughters, too." Loid ended, Malcolm then looked at Yor and asked him the same question he threw at Loid. Of course Yor said something nice as well. Malcolm was happy to hear the answers while the other one in the middle said something insensitive.

"Onto the next question, then. Could you tell us about why you want to send your children to our school?"

"Put simply... Your school is staffed by the very best teachers in the country. Given the fact that you not only offer a wealth of knowledge and culture. But also a broad and balanced education. Building class and proper patriotism. I believe the pride of Eden Academy its teaching staff, are second to none."

'Elegantly put, Loid Forger. I knew I saw something in you, my good man.'

"Now, as their father, how would you describe your daughters? Tell us their positive and negative attributes please. You can go first with Anya." Malcolm said, Loid looks at Anya who is silently sitting next to him. "Anya is a very inquisitive girl. She tends to stick her nose into everything, which could be a negative attribute. But she's a very smart girl."

'This one?! Smart?!'

Anya was shocked to heard Henry's thougth as Loid smiled with his eyes closed. "Occasionally, she says things that make you wonder if she knows what you're thinking. It's really quite startling. I'd say her worst attribute is that she's a picky eater."

Malcolm smiles at Anya. "What about Miss Y/N here?" You glanced at Loid who smiles at you making you less nervous. "Well, Y/N is the complete opposite of Anya. She is quite, yes. But she is smart."

'Elegant! She is smart indeed!'

"Then madam, have you any particular philosophies when it comes to raising your child?"