- 𝖝

Going home with a lovely house

Loid decided to give another shot with the interview.

You and Anya sat on the couch as Loid continue to questions you both. Now you have the slight confidence while talking.

"Alright, Miss Anya. What do you do of a weekend?" Loid asked, placing his trusty glasses.

"I watched opera and go to the gallery and eat at restaurant and stuff." Anya finally answers correctly as Loid smiled, satisfied by Anya's answer.

"Right! That! They ask you anything, you talk about today!" Loid said, pointing his finger to Anya who smiles. Then loid looked at you as you clutched your hands in the fabric of your clothes. "Alright, next question. Miss Y/N, you just saw a friend do something bad, what do you do?"

You took a deep breath first and looked at Loid. "I'll scold them and tell them that it's bad to do such thing!" You answered, Loid was satisfied in your answer. "Better! You did great!"

"Thank you, father!"

Anya praised the handsome man as Yor placed the coffees and hot cocoa on the coffee table.

"This taste good, mother. I like it."

"You do? I'm greatful with that." Yor smiled and pinched your cheeks. It was a cute interaction.

Loid looked at the three female with a small smile remembering what the old lady says to them after they left the Park.

'You really are a great family.'

Loid took a deep breath and grabs the teacup from the table.

'Well, if we looked that way, then maybe we've at least managed to do about one percent of our prep.'

--

"Alright, it's time to battle!"

The forger family wore there elegant clothes. It's the time they will go to the Eden Academy. You were nervous about this but you have come prepared and you're not gonna be scared this time!

"Equipment check!" Loid reminded, Yor looked into her bag. "All okay!"

"Fashion check." Yor looked at herself and dusted off her dress same goes to you and Anya. "All okay."

"Final speech check." Anya looked up and talked. "I'm good, I'll do my best!" She says in a robotic manner while you said. "I'll do my best!"

Loid narrowed down his eyes to Anya and you.

'I've got nothing but doubts... Still, we've done all we could.'

To Eden Academy, and the admission interview!

--

"It's huge!"