- 𝖝𝖛

"Mother, I think you should stop drinking too much wine

"Mother, I think you should stop drinking too much wine." You looked at Yor's flustered face, drinking her 3rd bottle of wine, drinking it like it's water. Yor only chuckled and patted your head. "I'm fine, hic! Don't worry about me!" Then she sips another one, you sighed in defeat and looked at Franky who had a map of the castle that Loid is renting for tonight.

You listened as Franky told you about many things to do in that Castle, Anya suggesting to have a quiz there too.

You're happy that Anya is also having fun with this idea that Loid didn't want in the first place. But this is for both of you.

--

After renting the castle, Loid's co-worker bought a personal aircraft for the Forgers to get to the castle. Loid helped Anya wear the pilot helmet and buckled it for secure safety you also did it to yourself.

Franky started to get excited when looking at the aircraft still drunk. Loid crouched down to your level and smiled softly at you. "Are you okay with riding a plane?"

"No... I'm kinda scared of heights." You said, looking away from the embarrassment. Loid chuckled and ruffles your hair. "Don't worry, you'll sit next to Anya." You looked up to him and nodded.

"Mr. Loid~" Yor said, the pitch of her voice is high. "How'd you get this aircraft, huh? Color me impressed!" She says, Loid sweatdropped thinking that he might get screwed but he came up with a better excuse. "Oh. Some friends from work lent it to me." The poor men looked shocked to hear Loid as Yor looked back and thanked them for being so good to her husband.

You all headed inside the plane, you held Anya's hand tightly and tried not to look down as the aircraft finally lifted up from the sky. Anya was more excited than you are. Looking down at the city lights. "Look! Look big sis! It's beautiful down there!"

"Nothing hurts if I look down— oh dear! I don't want to anymore!" You looked away from the window and closed your eyes with your other hands. "Oh don't worry, Miss Y/N! You'll get used to it." Yor said followed by a hiccup as she giggles.

Anya and Yor looked at the dark sky, you tried to look again but when you finally saw the Castle you started to feel excited. "Look, big sis! There's the castle!"

"It's so big!" Yor clapped, you never saw a castle this close. Now you've seen one and you're excited to get in!

"The castle's so cool!"

"Hey, settle down!" Loid scolded. "You okay there, Y/N?"

"Yep, doing good." You put your thumbs up.

"Don't worry, we'll go down now."

--

Finally landing down to the lake. The Forgers and Franky headed to the big castle. You were amazed how big the castle is even inside. It was empty in the hallway but you can see the beautiful decoration inside of it. It almost like real but it's not, but you enjoyed it.

You, Anya and Franky started to run around the spacious ballroom inside the castle. "Hey, I've got two kids, not three!" Loid shouted at Franky who also joins running.

"This is nice, isn't it?" Said the drunk Yor, suddenly Anya stopped running makes you stop as well, Loid asks if somethings wrong when Anya said. "Can't have a castle with no bad guys or goons... Not a real castle. I'm all down. Not sure if I can go to school, now..." Anya said, face started to go red and her eyes started to get glossy. You tried to hide your laugh while looking at Loid who is gonna lose his patience.

Then he called the other spies in his work to be the bad guys for the role. He's really doing his best to make Anya go to school.

Suddenly the dull ballroom turned into a beautiful one with people and food around. Anya is even more happy and excited about this.

Loid did not like this idea.

Suddenly the lights turned off and the big light flashed in front where there was Loid standing. "Thank you all for gathering here, today... For my daughters" Loid started with a smile, you looked behind the curtains, you heard a faint tap of Loid's feet.

'Is that... A morse code?!'

Loid continued to tap his shoe and flicker his pinky finger as a sign of morse code. You tried to understand it when you finally deciphered it.

'this mission is tied to Operation: Strix. You will receive information on a need-to-know basis... Is that what the code says?'

"I want you all to play the part of villains. Trying to prevent a spy from rescuing the princesses. I humbly request you do this, for my daughters." Loid said with a smile then suddenly another light flashed seeing Franky with a smug grin in his lips.

"Now then, allow me to formally announce everyone's parts! First off, in their starring role... Princess Anya and Princess Y/N!"

The lights flashed at you and Anya wearing a crown on top of each head. You started to get anxious by looking at the people in front of you. "And the spy, here to save us," Anya announced looking in Loid's direction. "Loidman! The big baddie fuzz!" Anya pointed to Franky who wears a cape like a vampire. "And mother... Uh... Whatever." The woman is too stunned to speak.

"In your role as Count Fuzzball's capable goons. I want you all to present a showstopping parade of trials and tribulations for Loidman, here!" Franky said making Loid look at him.

"You're all free to devise your own plans, at your own discretion, to stop Loidman! Indeed, one might say the very success of this mission depends on you!" Franky explain, Loid's mouth agape from Franky's word. This is getting out of hand...

"Go forth for Princess Anya and Princess Y/N, and torment the fuzz-kill, Loidman! As soon as you're ready, get in position!"

"Roger!"

Then nothing is left except for Loid who is also stunned to speak.

Franky cackled a laugh, holding Anya while you sat next to Yor.

And the mission has finally begun.