- 𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎

You twirl around looking at yourself in the mirror wearing your new uniform with the cape on

You twirl around looking at yourself in the mirror wearing your new uniform with the cape on. You look fabulous! You never imagined going to an elite school and wearing this elegant uniform. Yor and Anya both clapped, happy that you are enjoying your new uniform. "Oh my, look at you sweetie. You look pretty." The woman said, you smiled softly and checked the uniform in the mirror again.

'Don't worry, Mr. Loid. I won't let you down!'

"Do I look cute?" Anya said, twirling as well as Yor complimented. She wanted to pinch the little girl's cheeks.

"Do you want to wear it while walking home?" Yor asked both of you. Anya nodded. "I want to put this in the bag. It might get dirty."

"Sure dear, follow me to take off your clothes." The woman guides you to the dressing room.

--

While walking Anya holds your hand while walking and Yor spoke. "Shall we stop by the park?"

Heading to the Park. Anya started to run to random strangers saying that she is wearing her new uniform which left the strangers confused. You awkwardly chuckle looking at the little girl who is boasting her confidence which is good.

"She sure is a cheerful kid." Yor exclaimed making you nod. "Are you excited to go to Eden Academy? Meet new friends?"

"I'm excited... But I'm not excited about meeting new friends..." You said fidgeting your fingers. Yor smiled and held your hand. "Don't worry, Miss Y/N. I hope you meet a good friend there."

"I hope so too, Miss Yor."

Suddenly a bunch of people walked behind Yor and started speaking. "Oh, your little girl is adorable." The woman said, Yor looked at the woman with kids. "Is she going to Eden? My, I'm quite jealous." The brunette woman said. Yor awkwardly stand there while holding your hands and greet them.

You heard the children complaining they're hungry. Yor remember something about that time that happened in the Eden Academy as the wind blows Yor's hair.

'I know we're not a real family, but... I do wish I could be more of a mother to them.'

"Mother! Big sis!" Yor went back to reality when she heard Anya called for her.

"I showed them all my cuteness!"

"If you showed them more, they might kidnap you." You said, joking around. But Anya takes it seriously as her expression changes and quickly runs towards Yor.

"You did great showing them how cute you are, Miss Anya. But be careful you don't get your uniform dirty before you start school."

"Yes ma'am!"

"Say, Miss Anya, Miss Y/N. Shall we stop by the supermarket on the way home?" Yor crouched down and looked at Anya's green eyes. "Mr. Loid said he'd be back late, so I'll make dinner tonight!"

"Whoa, mother can cook?"

"Yes, I'll do my best."

You felt like someone was looking at you making you uneasy as you grabbed Yor's hand tightly. "Oh, what's the matter, Miss Y/N?"

"It's nothing, let's go inside!"

--

You were clinging at Yor the whole hour while she's looking for ingredients. Anya was far away and too busy booming random people at the market.

When it finally turns to pay. Anya wanted to go outside. So you quickly followed her, you started to get worried when suddenly someone covered your mouth making you panic. You tried to get away but you can't. "Oh? Look what we have here? Are you also her sister? That would be great. Double the money we will get from your maid." He laughs making you shiver.

You felt like this happened again. You wanted to use your powers but you don't want to kill many people like before.

But suddenly, in a flash, Yor smacked two guys at once making them release their hands at yours and Anya's mouth.

You stand there still, Yor was furious like she is really going to kill those bad guys.

How dare they hurt you and Anya. They will pay!

Yor threatened them as they ran away and never came back. Anya sighed in relief knowing that she's now saved.

But you were shaking, too scared to move. You remember what happened whenever you leave the Laboratory without permission. They grabbed you and put you in a cold room making you insane.

Yor expression changed and quickly went to you. Holding you closely and examining your face. It was pale. She started to get worried. She remembers when she was still learning to be an assassin. Traumatized and scared. She hugs you and tries to calm you down. "It's alright, Miss Y/N. You're safe now. Don't worry."

"I'm scared... I wanna go home, please..."

"Sure. Let's get you home. Don't worry, nothing will hurt you and Anya." You only nodded and hugged her back.

--

Loid just got home seeing Anya and Yor training saying that they are gonna get ready for school. He realized that you were not there. "Where... Where is Y/N?"

"Oh, she's in her room... She got a high fever but I already gave her some food and medicine." Yor said, she was still worried about you after what happened earlier.

Loid nodded and took off his coat and hat. He then headed to your room. He saw you sleeping, holding Mr. Chimera. You were breathing slowly, peacefully sleeping. He sat on the chair next to your bed. He placed his hands on your forehead. It's not that hot anymore and you are already fine.

You woke up from Loid's touch. Your eyes slowly opened, your vision focused on Loid. "Father? Welcome back..." You whispered. Loid didn't notice his lips twitch into a small smile. "Here, I bought you this. I hope this helps you with school tomorrow." He said, forgive him. He still doesn't know how to act like a father ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

He placed the Algebra book, which is super heavy. "Now, if someone tries to bully you there. Hit their face with this Algebra."

'Is that really the purpose of this book?'

"Well, you should take a rest. Good night."

"Thank you, father. Have a good night as well."

Loid ruffles your hair and goes outside your room.

You couldn't help but to smile. He's the best father you could think of.