- 𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎

The next day, the Forger Family went back to the Tailor's shop to get the uniform

Anya was standing to the height measurement to see if she has grown a little.

"99 point...5!" The Tailor said after she measures the girl's height. "Anya got two millimeters bigger than before!"

"That's just the margin of error." Loid corrected. "Well, you never know. Children grow up so fast."

"Oh, quite." Yor said crouching a little bit, she's holding your hand. "I suppose we'll account for growth spurts, and make it on the larger end, then."

You let go of Yor's hand to look at the uniform of Eden Academy.

The standard boys uniform consists of a black jacket with gold accents and buttons worn over a white button-up shirt with a rounded collar and black knee-length trousers. The emblem of Eden Academy is embroidered on the left breast of the blazer.

The standard girls uniform consists of a knee-length dress worn over a white button-up shirt with a rounded collar and black shorts. The dress is black with gold accents and a square neckline. A red ribbon is worn at the collar with a gold emblem. The emblem of Eden Academy is embroidered on the left breast of the shirt, typically not visible under the dress. When commuting, the girls also wear a round black hat with gold accents.

"This must be the one you'll be wearing Anya." You pointed the Female uniform. Anya looked at it and nodded but she seems excited to wear that uniform.

Anya with a weird look on her face, pointed the other uniform that is larger than her. "Is that what you're gonna wear, big sis?" Looking next to the next clothes.

The uniforms have several variations, as some older male students wear longer black trousers and some older female students wear a black pleated skirt under a shorter version of the dress instead of the shorts. Imperial Scholars wear a black cape with dark red lining over the standard uniform. A gold cord holds the cape together at the chest.

After telling Loid about the acceptance, earlier this morning the Eden Academy once again called at the Telephone.

"Good morning, Forger. It's me Henry Henderson. I want to tell you that your first daughter, Miss Y/N Forger got into the Imperial Scholarship. She is a smart girl, and I already told the Headmaster about it. She was accepted for her elegance and display high levels of intelligence."

After Loid saying the news, you were delighted to hear it! You got into the elite of the elite of the school. Loid and Yor was proud after hearing that.

The woman started to measure Anya's measurement first. "Your little girls got into the great Eden College, too! Congratulations!"

"Thank you very much." You and Anya said making the woman smiled. "So, are you an Eden alumnus, by any chance?"

"Oh no, mine was a third-rate school in the sticks, I'm afraid."

Then suddenly the woman's smile turned into a gloomy one, her face darkens by the shadows making you and Anya flinched and with a horrid expression. "Ah, then you'd better be careful. With Eden's emphasis on tradition, there's a bit of a rift between those who did and didn't attend. That's lend to a rise in discrimination and bullying among the children. I've heard the honor students can be quite tyrannical. There's also the bad blood between boarding and day students."

Anya was traumatized after this. The woman sighed frustratedly. "Speaking of day students, apparently there's been a run of kidnappings, too!" You felt shiver to your spine after hearing those.

You couldn't help but to overthink again, slightly shaking.

'What if they're still alive and going to get me again? I don't want that to happen...'

The woman noticed yours and Anya's scared expression as her face softens trying to calm you two down. "I didn't mean to scare you two. It's a whole lot of fun as well, so don't you worry! There! All done with the measurements. You're next Miss Y/N."

"Okay..."

--

"Alright, that will be two school uniform for each of your daughters. Two winter coat, two vests, one black cape for miss Y/N and two sweaters. Nine items total." The woman said, listing all the clothes. "You're one of our best costumers so we'll get them done promptly!"

'So pricey...'

--

You hold Yor's hand tightly, you don't want to get kidnapped. Anya also clings to Loid's leg making the man stopped and looked at the pink haired girl. "Hmm? What's up?"

"Fearful of kidnappers." Anya said with a horrid expression. "Right. Aren't you getting a little head of yourself?" Loid looked at the woman and to you. "Miss Yor, Y/N. Should we eat out today?"

"Oh, sure." Yor said and you only nodded. "No kidnappers in the restaurant?" Loid deadpanned at Anya, clearly done with her.

--

5 days laters~

The telephone rang making Loid answered it. Anya jumped off the couch and started to roll towards Loid. "Is the uniforms ready?" Anya smiled while raising her arms. "Seems like it." Loid hold a piece of paper and gave it to Yor. The man wears his trusty coat and grabbed his suit case. "However, I got my briefing today. I'm sorry, Miss Yor, but could I ask you to go over there with Anya and Y/N? I'm a little busy at work, you see."

"Oh, of course. Leave it to me."

Loid then get his hat to Anya and ruffled yours and Anya's hair. "I may be back a little late, so by all means, order a delivery for dinner or something."

"Okay."

"Stay safe, father!"

"Stay safe~"

Yor placed her both hands to her hips. "Why don't we go there and eat at the restaurant again?"

"Sure! Let's go Big sis!" Anya quickly pulled you away from Yor making the woman giggled.