- 𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖛

The next day, Arwhen went to your apartment again to pick you up

The next day, Arwhen went to your apartment again to pick you up. "Good morning, Lady Y/N." Sebastian greeted, his red eyes looked at you with his lips curved upward. You only smiled, despite looking intimidating, he is a kind man to you and Arwhen. And whoever hurts his Lady, shall be punished with death!

"Hey, Y/N! Are you ready?"

"I don't know... After what I've done to Demetrius I don't think our classmate will like me." You said, fidgeting your fingers. Arwhen looks at you when suddenly you get startled when she places her hands on your shoulder. "Who cares if they hate you? I think Demetrius deserved to be hit by the face. And don't think about our classmates hating you. Because they are stupid and didn't know what Demetrius are doing to you." She looks at you in the eye and smiles.

"I'm here for you, Y/N. What are friends for? I got your back, girl." She winks at you. Then you slowly nodded at her.

"That is what I like about you! Beat Demetrius' ass with your genius head and lets see if he can still beat you." Arwhen says positively.

Her positive vibes radiate everywhere when you're with her. Even you feel a little better.

"Thanks, Arwhen..."

"Heh, don't flutter me so much~" She says, blushing.

--

Going to school... Is not good when someone is looking at you with a look and whispering your name.

"She has the guts to come here after what she done to Demetrius."

"I know right? I also heard his little brother got punched too by a little girl too. Don't you think they're related?"

"What a bunch of monsters..."

It ticks you after hearing the monster from the other people. Especially when Anya is involved. You clenched your hands, you want to avoid using your power. It will not be good.

Suddenly your clenched hand were grabbed by someone's hand. Looking up, you saw Arwhen giving you a sympathetic smile. "Just ignore them, let's get going." Looking at your hands, Arwhen pulled it and headed to your classroom.

Opening the door, you heard your classmates talking when suddenly they stopped and looked at you. You slightly flinched but Arwhen hold your hands.

"What'cha lookin at?!" She shouted that eco'd from the hall. "Go back with your business!" She shouted again making them frightened and just avoid their gazes at you.

She sighs. "Honestly, people are always nosy."

You felt Arwhen's hand let go from yours. "Well, we have to seperate. I'll see you later at lunch."

"Thank you, Arwhen. You really don't have to do that you know..." Arwhen scoffs and smile at you. "Don't think about it too much. It's just a waste of time. I'll catch up with you later, bye~" She waved at you and headed to her seat. You couldn't help but to smile at her.

Then suddenly.

"Wow, you have the guts to still attend at Eden Academy? You are full of surprises."

Your expression turns sour after hearing Demetrius voice coming from your back.

You hold your book and looked at him. You lifted up your book when he immediately backed away. It was quite funny that he is scared about what happened yesterday.

"A-Are you gonna hit Master Demetrius again?" Said the other boy, you shrugged.

"If he behaves, maybe I won't." Demetrius lets out a scoff and his eyebrows furrowed. "Just because you hit me with the face doesn't mean I can still let you pass from what you did yesterday. You still have to apologize for me again." He said with a smug grin which you hated. You grabbed your book again to lifted it up when they suddenly flinched again and moved back.

"I'll apologize to you, if you defeat me with Math class today." You realized, you're screwed.

'That's not what I meant to say! I don't want this rival thing!'

"Hah!" He said, boasting his confidence. "You may win the first, but I'm the best in this school. That answer yesterday is just pure luck."

'I guess I don't really have a choice.'

"Don't be so sure of yourself, Desmond. If you really want to become my rival so be it... But if I win... Your gonna be my friend!" After saying that last words. Demetrius felt something in his locked heart, it was something else that he didn't know. Is he sick? But this feeling is a littl bit overwhelming. His face started to heat up, heart beating fast.

He suddenly placed his hand in his chest, tugging his uniform. He finally gain his composure and glare at you. "A friend? Like you? I'll pass on your suggestion and stay as strangers." He scoff.

"S-Stop staring and say something! Tsk." He stuttered and avoids looking into your eyes.

"What's with this guy?" You whispered. Suddenly the bell rang, the school has finally begun. You sat on the chair next to him.

'I have to win, if that happens. We can be friends!'

'I won't let you win, Y/N Forger. I refuse to be your friend!'