- 𝖛

You were shocked to see a man who disguised as a female and Anya trying to stifle her laugh

You were shocked to see a man who disguised as a female and Anya trying to stifle her laugh. Loid sighed disappointingly, how will this work when Franky still looks like a dude to Loid.

"This isn't working."

"What?!" Franky shouted, irritated. "Anya don't like this mother." Anya pointed at Franky who was offended by the little girl, you softly scolded her for saying that.

"Looks like you're not cut for the mother role, Franky." Loid says in a matter of fact tone. "With your skills, couldn't you have made me look bit better?" Franky whispered, hiding his mouth with a mirror. It was Loid who changed Franky's appearance, but it seems to be a failure. He even wears a woman's dress just to see if she looks like a woman— but to Loid's preference, he doesn't look like one.

"There's only so much I can do with your height and build." Loid said and left, Franky put down the mirror carefully to the table as he started to shout. "I come here to help, and this is the thanks I get!" He complains as he stomped his feet.

"Have some peanut." Anya offered a peanut to Franky. You glanced at Loid who is thinking again. Both of his elbows rest on his knees and manspread.

'Operation Strix. If we're stop Ostanian Politician, Donovan Deskond and his plans for war,  the Westalian Intelligence Service needs me to succeed in this top secret mission, and infiltratr the famed private school, Eden Academy.'

Looking at the paper with Eden Academy's letter. You and Anya passed the written exam.

But there is one more problem that Loid still stuck on his head.

'But next is the interview, and I had no idea they'd demand they show up with both parents...'

Sitting still, he speak to himself. "There's no way around."

"There's a way around." Loid was alarmed by your voice, looking at you to his left side. "Y/N. What are you doing here?"

"Nothing. I just saw you staring out of space. Are you alright, father?" Loid stared into your eyes, yours are different with Anya. Full of curiousity and joy and yours are empty but you still show a smile on your face, even if it's fake.

"Y/N. Can we talk for a moment?" You stared into Loid's sharp blue eyes making you swallow the lump in your throat.

Sitting in front of him, he notices you started to bounce your legs again, avoiding eye contact with him, fidgeting your fingers. "You don't have to be afraid of me, I just wanna talk to you." That made you startled and quickly nodded.

"Is it true that..." How can I say this? She might burst into tears if I said something that might trigger her PTSD. "You were tested in a Hospital?"