- 𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖛

"Why did you go here by yourself? You can get lost and even get in danger

"Why did you go here by yourself? You can get lost and even get in danger." You said looking at Demetrius' scowling face. He wished that he didn't agree to join you and Yor, being stuck with you sure is annoying. You keep talking while he just listens to you babble.

But he doesn't seem to stop you.

'Why isn't this guy talking?'

Then a photobooth stall caught your attention as you smile devilishly. You quickly grab Demetrius hand and pull him towards the stall. "H-Hey! Where the heck are we going?!" He yelled but you only look at him and smile. His face turned bright red when he saw the glimpse of your smile.

"Let's take a photo." You said as you insert a coin and quickly grab some glasses and gave one to Demetrius. "Come on, smile!" You smiled widely posing a peace sign while Demetrius stands there with irk mark on his forehead.

"I didn't agree with this. Let's just go —"

*CLICK!*

A bright flash went to your face as you quickly change your glasses into a hat and place on to Demetrius head.

"Smile." You pointed your smile and place your arm around his shoulder. He grumbles and look at the camera with unamused look. After more shots the photo is finally complete as you grab it and saw that you're the only one smile while Demetrius still have the same expression on his face. You couldn't help but to chuckle.

"You should smile often, Demetrius." You said as he huff. "I have no time for this, I should be heading home or else my father will be mad at me." No... He bet his father doesn't care about his son's disappearance, but his mother is.

You wanted him to stay longer but you don't want to push him too much. "We should tell my mother first, she'll get worried if you just leave without saying goodbye." You grab his hand and drag him. Demetrius looks down at your holding hands.

You spotted your mother buying foods, she caught you two holding hands and she couldn't stop giggling.

They look so adorable. Gosh, this is what mother's feel when they saw their daughter holding a boy's hand? Yor thought while smiling. "Did you two have fun?"

"Yep, we go to a photobooth and took pictures–" Demetrius quickly grab the photo that you should be giving to Yor. "Don't just give my pictures to your mother! I look horrible in these. Look, the filter makes me look like an alien." You grab the other photo and saw yours and Demetrius face was covered with heavy filters in it.

You starts to laugh how funny the photo and somehow adorable. "They even made your cheeks puffier. You look like chipmunk." You said, wiping the tears from laughing too hard.

Demetrius grumbles and hides the photo in his pocket. His face turns red embarrassed. "Aren't you two the cutest friend I've ever seen? You two get along very well." Yor exclaimed happily, looking at you and Demetrius.