- 𝖎𝖛

You and Anya stayed in the living room, and boredom strikes the two of you

You and Anya stayed in the living room, and boredom strikes the two of you. Instead you read a novel from the bookshelf when Anya tugged your sleeve. "What is it?"

"Anya has a plan! I'm getting tired! Let's check Chi chi's room."

"Eh? Anya, we can't do that. We'll get in trouble."

Anya take off her hands to your sleeve as she nodded and left without saying anything.

'Oh no, did I make her angry? I should've have come with her.'

Walking towards Loid's room. Your eyes widen seeing Anya played with Loid's things. "A-Anya! Don't do that! What if there's an enemy who get that code?! Oh no, no." You quickly rushed towards her and closed the comms and placed it back where it belongs. "Please don't do that again! Mr. Forger might kicked us out!"

"I'm sorry, big sis. Anya is bored that's why—"

And all of a sudden, a hand holds your waist as they covered yours and Anya's mouth. You tried to get away from their hold, but no use. Your eyes closed and your visions turns black.

--

Both you and Anya where tied up, and placed a masking tape to in your mouth to stop your cries.

You were panicking, you don't know what to do. Your shaking so hard while looking at these bad people.

'Think, Y/N! Use your power!'

But it's no use, you can't think because fear covered up your whole thoughts. But you have to try.

Looking everywhere to find an object, your eyes landed on a baseball bat. You moved it with your power discreetly. But you stopped when you heard the man shouted making you distracted.

"We got the man." Nguyen said and placed Loid on the floor, face was covered in a paper bag. "Good work." Edgar says, looking down to Loid when Nguyen stood up, holding his neck as he stepped back where Anya is.

Anya looked at the man she didn't know that it was Loid. So he quickly untied her and took off the tape in her mouth.

Holding Anya, they started to run off without you.

They now know that it's not Loid they've caught, it was Nguyen and that Nguyen that got Anya is...

'Mr. Forger? They left me?'

You felt betrayed, your heart shattered like a million times again. Did he just abandoned you here?

'Maybe because I was too far from Anya... No, I don't want here anymore!'

"Get that man! I want you to kill them both!"

'Kill them?! No...'

You tried to get out but no use when suddenly a gun points out your head making you tremble.