- 𝖎𝖎𝖎

While strolling around at the City

While strolling around at the City. Loid Forger hold yours and Anya's hand making it quite difficult for him.

'With two hand full, I'm already best prepared in case of an enemy strike. but it can't be helped.'

Anya, who hears Loid thoughts. Eyes widening with pure shock expression, she started to loosen her hold to Loid making him stopped walking. You saw Anya looking left to right frantically, like something spying on you making you worried as you squeezed Loid's hand.

Anya hides in the café standee as Loid peaked, still holding your hand. You saw Anya ducking there, holding the two black ornaments in her head.

"What are you doing?"

"Taking cover!"

By that word, Loid was slightly tense.

'Did I do something to make her run for cover? And why is Y/N squeezed my hand when there is no danger here. Was it too soon to hold hands with Anya? Does she hates me?'

Saying this in his thoughts he looks down at you, you were panicking, and looking from left to right, still holding Loid's hand.

'Not good. I need to stay good terms with them, for the sake of the mission. And Y/N... I better make her safe. She must been suffering from a traumatic past.'

"Are we safe, father?" You softly asks the man, tugging his suit as he looked at your direction. You slightly froze at his intimidating look and avoided his gaze. "I'm quite scared. I'm sorry."

"No, we're safe. Don't worry, I'm still holding your hands. And nothing is gonna hurt us."

"Promise?" You said, looking into his eyes again. He slowly nodded at you. "Promise."

'If this will make her calm, then I should keep this promise to her.'

Suddenly Anya stoods up, saying that she likes peanuts and hates carrots when she pointed a bakery logo saying that it was a crunchy bacon.

"How about you, Y/N?"

"Huh? What about me?" You questioned the man. "What are your likes and dislikes?"

"Oh, uh, well... I like sewing and teaching Anya how to write and read. I... I hate people that makes me uncomfortable. I made horrible things to them." You whispered the last words that Loid didn't quite hear.

'My powers might do something if that happens again.'

Anya quickly rushed towards you and gave you a warm hug, like she always do when you think about the bad stuff happened a while ago.

"Anya will protect big sis!" She shouted and smiled at you. She always makes you smile.

While buying, Anya grabbed a poster from the spy action movie that she watched earlier and paid a coin to the man who is confused. Your sweatdropped at her as Loid handed the money to the man.