- 𝖛𝖎

After looking at the paper full of information about the woman Loid will marry for this mission

After looking at the paper full of information about the woman Loid will marry for this mission. None. They found nothing to match his likings. You tried to tell him the ones you picked, but nothing interests him.

After Franky saying about both of you and Anya's appearance does not match a rich family, Loid decided to go to a Tailor shop with you and Anya to buy outfit for the next visit to Eden Academy. That will both parents will attend to have an interview.

You and Anya looked at the fabulous outfits inside the Tailor shop, you two were in awe how beautiful the dresses are. "Alright, I'll be taking your measurements first, and next is you." The Tailor lady dragged Anya away from the dress. Anya become frightened when she is being dragged away. "Are you gonna 'sell me off'?!" She shouted at Loid who gave her that confused looked.

"Not if you behave." Loid said, he can't believe she jist said that to him. "Geez, where does she learn that stuff?" Loid leaned on the counter while you stood behind him.

and the woman started to measure her body.

Loid didn't noticed the beautiful lady behind him. "Excuse me~" The woman called, Loid gasped at the voice. He didn't even noticed the woman's preasance behind him.

Looking up, you saw the beautiful lady with a black hair and dark red eyes. She seems vaguely familiar. Have you seen her somewhere?

"It's your turn now, little lady." The Tailor said, you nodded and take off your hands from Loid and followed the woman.

You glanced back, seeing the woman who is talking shyly at Loid who is dumbfounded as well.

Suddenly Anya started to speak loudly, you didn't know if she's dancing or not but you heard what she said clearly making you shocked.

"Ah! Me and big sis are so lonely, with no mother~" anya dramatically says, slowly moving her body as she closed her eyes, trying to be sad. "We miss our mother, who used to exist." She added making your mouth slightly gaped.

'Did she just read their thoughts? Anya you better tell what they were thinking!'

"There you're done now, little lady. You sure have skinny body. You should eat more okay?"

"Ah! Y-Yes!" You quickly answered and bow. The woman smiled and ruffle your hair.

--

You now know about the woman who named Yor Briar, the woman you saw at the paper earlier. Anya whispered all the tea that she read in their thoughts making you shocked as well. They are a perfect mix!

"Play the part of your partner?" Loid asked nonchantly, Yor looked down, fidgeting her fingers as she looks down, pink dusted on her pale cheeks.

'For an assassin, she sure is shy and timid.'

You and Anya hide behind Loid as you listened in their conversation.

"I lied to my brother and told him that I had a partner, you see." She spoke rather gentle, she must be careful with her words.

"Do you think Mr. Forger will accept her offer?" You whispered to Anya who has a mischevious smile on her face making you looked at her, giving her that look. "Anya is sure about it." She whispered with a laugh aftet that.

"I'd be happy to help." Loid accepted the offer makinh you surprised and Anya still smiling like an idiot.

"However, in exchange for my aid... I want you to be my wife for my two daughters." Yor was surprised but she keep it calm. "Their mother, you say?"

"We live such turbulent times. I absolutely see my daughters get into a good school."

You deadpanned.

'How can Mr. Forger convinced Miss Briar with that acting skills?'

"All the more so, as it was what my dear deperated wife always wanted!" He said dramatically, closing his eyes and bawling his fist for a dramatic scene making you stiffle your laughter. You didn't know Loid can be this funny without even doing funny stuff.

Looking at Yor, you were quite surprised that she seem to took the bait that Loid acted. What a great job Loid.

"I'd be happy to help, any way I can!" Yor said, still blushing. She was happy that finally after waiting for someone to find a date. She finally found one, and she's gonna act like a wife and a mother to you and Anya.

The little girl was starved with entertainment, she love what she is seeing today and as for you. You're happy that another people will be added in this small family.

"Thank you, first the part. This saturday, right?"

"Right!"

--

"Are you excited, big sis? We will have a mother! A beautiful mother!" Anya giggles as you brushed her fluffy hair, she doesn't often brush her hair so you did it for her. "Yeah, I'm kinda excited as well. I'm happy she accepted the offer."

"Do you think she'll be a good mother to us?" Anya said, looking into your eyes. You shrugged. "I don't know, But I can feel that she's insecure about something." Using your power, you lifted up Anya's ornaments and placed it in her hair.

"I'm happy that finally we have a complete family who accepts us!" She bounced with happiness making you smile as well.

Hopefully this happiness that you felt in your hearts doesn't ended up badly.