- 𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎

After going home, you thanked Sebastian and Arwhen for taking you home to your apartment

After going home, you thanked Sebastian and Arwhen for taking you home to your apartment. Walking upstairs you started to think about Demetrius. You shoulder slightly slouched and your lips frowned from remembering that you failed your mission being his friend. Now, you two are rivals.

"I'm home!" You shouted, taking off your shoes and placed it in thw corner with the other footwear. Anya quickly run towards you and engulf you with a hug. "Hi big sis, How is school?"

'Horrible...'

Anya flinched and her mouth formed an o. "I think we're the same big sis..." She frowns. "Miss Y/N! Welcome home!"

"Mother!" You went to Yor and gave her a hug which she accepted. Her heart warms with joy. "How about you change your clothes then you can start your homework?"

Nodding, you waved at them and headed to your room. Taking off your uniform and changed into a casual ones. You placed the Algebra somewhere you couldn't see... It gives you flashbacks...

Going outside your room. You saw Loid teaching Anya with a disappointing look. You felt bad for ruining his mission. But there is always be a second chance.

Sitting down, you placed your notes. "Hmm? Are you gonna do homework?"

"Yes, Father. Do you want me to help with Anya?" You offered but Loid declines. "It should be good for you to focus. I'll do it myself." He said seriously almost making you scared. You only nodded and continue to make your homework.

But Demetrius is still in your mind. You hated it. Is it because you felt guilty for hitting him so bad? Yes, that's what keeping you insane.

'I shouldn't have do that to him... But he kinda deserved it... I'll just apologize again tomorrow.'

"I hate studying!" You went back to reality when Anya shouted at Loid, leaving the dining room to her room. With your reflexes, you stood up quickly and headed to Anya's room.

You knocked on her door, more like making a sound while knocking. It's a code only you and Anya knows.

Opening the door, you saw Anya hugging her legs, holding Mr. Chimera and her head was laying on her knees.

"Anya..." You said, voice is calm as you walked towards her. Hearing her sobs makes you frown. "I hate going to school, big sis. I thought it will be easy..." She started to speak, voice slightly shaking as she sniffles. "And that little boy is hard to be friends with... Chichi says that I have become friends with him. For the m-mission. But it turned out wrong. I don't know what to do anymore!" She said, her face hides in your chest as she cries. You soothed her back and placed your head on top of hers.

"Don't just give up, Anya. I know you can do this! I know befriending a Desmond can be a pain. We can do this together! We help each other out." Anya looks up to you, green eyes were swealing and glossy, face were almost red.

"I'm here for you, Anya. I also struggle with befriending Damian's big brother." You mutter the last words, pouting a little bit. "I hit Damian with my fist." She said, her expression changed. "What?! I hit his brother too with an Algebra book!"

"Eh?! So cool!"

"W-What? It's not cool, I almost snap his neck..."

Anya tought she was cool for punching Damian. But heck you were more cooler than her.

"Let's just forget that!" You said waving your hands. "How about we study? I'm sure Mr. Loid would be happy to see us studying."

Anya thinks for a moment and finally looking at you, smiling. "As long as it's you that gonna teach me. I'm gonna do my best!"

"That's the spirit. Then how about we start now?"

"Awesome!" She exclaimed excitedly.

--

Loid and Yor shared the thoughts earlier about you and Anya. Yor suddenly spoke about her brother when the clock chimes. Loid remembers that it's time for Anya to watch her favorite show. Standing up, he gathers all his breath and lets out a sigh.

Loid knocks three times. "Hey, Anya, Y/N. Your spy cartoon's about to start." No response. "I'm sorry about before. You can watch your show. Then let's rethink how we approach your studies." Again, silence. Loid waited for a second and realized that no one was answering. So he opened the door, his eyes widened, mouth forming a small o as he looks up to you and Anya.

The children were sleeping peacefully while their notes were scattered from the table, only one lamp lights there for them to see.

'They fell asleep, huh?'

Loid saw the notes from the table that were lying by you and Anya. You two sleep so peacefully, nothing disturbs your slumber.

Suddenly Anya muttered something, holding her pencil tightly. Loid cannot help but to smile after what he heard from Anya.

Then he scooped the little girl and placed him in her bed. Tugging the comforter in her body and drifting to sleep once again.

Suddenly you woke up from your sleep, waking up slowly. Your vision was still blurry adjusting to the light. "Father?"

Loid hear your small voice, looking at you. He saw you rubbing your eye and yawn a little bit.

"Let's take you to bed now." He placed his hands on your back. Walking down to your room, you lazily took off your slippers and hopped into your bed. "Now... What happened at school? Did it go well?" He said, sitting in the corner of your bed. Your eyeslid grew heavy but you tried to answer him. "Uh... Yes, my study is... *Yawn* good. But I hit someone..."

Loid already knew who it was. He saw a scene in the school earlier. Well, he is kinda proud that you do what he told you. Hitting someone with an Algebra.

"That's great. For the studies I mean..." He says, almost saying how great that smack is.

"I'm sorry for ruining your mission, Mr. Loid. But don't worry I'll do my best...Zzz." Then you fell asleep. Loid only sighs and ruffles your hair as you snuggle in your pillow.

"Thank you, Y/N."