- 𝖝𝖎

The Forger family continues to walk down the Eden Academy elegantly

The Forger family continues to walk down the Eden Academy elegantly. You started get to hang in this situation. But you think there is gonna be more huge problem.

You are getting tired of walking to this long ass walk just to go to the interview venue. When suddenly a bell rang which you and Loid heard and looked back. "All the animals broke out of our school farm?!"

'Is the Housemaster doing this on purpose?!'

You saw the people panicked and grabbing their kids and started running away from the animal stampede.

Loid was panicked as well, the Eden academy is testing the Forger Family!

You yelped when Yor carried your body and started to run away from the animal stampede "Stick to Formation D!" Loid shouted. "Keep up an attitude of compassion around the animals!"

Even Henry, the Housemaster was shocked to see a animal stampede. "Who told you to go that far?!" He exclaimed, looking at the examinors. "Huh? It wasn't you, Master?!" The examinor said, confused. Then Henry looked down again. This is an actual accident!

"We've got some very important people among the applicants! Go put a stop to this before someone gets hurt!" The Housemaster informed as the Examinor run towards the door.

Loid quickly dashed towards the little boy to help him from the cattle. Yor placed you down while she holds Anya who is sleeping peacefully. "Please, hold onto miss Anya." Yor said giving the now awake Anya to Loid.

With a swift move, Yor went to the running animals. Poking around it's body making the cattle's fall on the  ground, unconcious.

'She's so cool!'

Yor suddenly realized her act as she looked towards you and started to panick, rambling out her words. "O-Oh, uh, no! I used to take Yoga classes, and they taught me that pressure points can paralyze! S-So I thought maybe that might work on the cow, too!" She said rather fast, the animal stopped from running and comically left there trying not to injure themselves witht the scary woman in front of them.

You slowly approached the Cattle who has tears from it's eyes. You patted it and hugged the poor cattle. "It's alright." Anya spoked making you smiled and soothed the cattle. Loid suddenly take Anya away when suddenly the cattle stand up, you on top of it started to leave the school. "Ah! Mother help me!" You said as Yor quickly grabbed you from the cattle's back.

"They're going home." Anya said looking at the animal who is leaving now. "Looks like it."

"You're so cool, mother! You did great there!" You compliment, she sure is a cool mom, huh?

"A-Ah! Thank you I guess..." Yor shyly said and put you down. "Ah! Now my dressed are ripped..."

Henry was shocked by the Forger's power that they hold. He was shaking, trying to say the word from his mouth. "Ele-le-leg—ELEGANCE!"

He started to pose once again in a weird pose. Looks like someone is coming. He run away and started to go after Loid as he called him.

"Forger!" He said, catching his breath. Loid looked back and saw the Housemaster. "Y-You saved us there. You have my gratitude, and I'll admit defeat, for now!" You and Anya looked at each other and gave a shrug of shoulders and looked at Henry. "We need time to get this under control. Thus, the admissions interview will start a little later than planned. Go get yourselves dressed, then come back to this venue." Henry said his last words and looked away. "You four have earned the right to try for our school!"

After Henry said that Loid lifted his head to the Housemaster, he was great to hear that they have passed.

"Thank you for your concern. However, please, worry not. We came prepared. In case something like this!"

In the blink of an eye, Yor and Loid changes their elegant outfit for the third time.

Henry was too stunned to speak. This is elegance!

'Uh, you know what?! Forget elegant... These people are scary!