- 𝖝𝖛𝖎

The mission has finally begun

Loid was riding a circle train, Anya called for him and looked up at the airship that was supported by the wire. "Loidman! You shall now face countless trials and tribulations in your quest to rescue the princesses!" Franky announced with his mic on. "First off, we'll take a quiz devised by the princess Anya herself, right here right now, so listen up! If you get them wrong, you have to wear those!" Loid looks down to see a cosplay of bondman. Loid firmed his lips in a thin line, he really hates doing this right now.

"Okay, question one! What does Anya like about Bondman?" Franky questioned the first one that Anya said to him. You watched Loid trying to answer but fails. "Wrong! I like how he has a pistol that doesn't make a sound!"

"Huh?! That?!" Loid said, he never really puts attention to those anime Anya watches. You couldn't help but to giggle at Loid's pouty face he then shouted for the next question. "What is Anya's favorite food?"

"Peanuts!" Anya was shocked that Loid remembers her favorite food! Franky clicked his tongue and glared at Loid. He's really into the roleplay. "Last question! You get this wrong, you're donning the outfit, Loidman!"

"That's if I get it wrong." Loid said confidently. Finally Franky questioned what Anya wanted right now. Of course Loid answers the Spy's gear but he was wrong because Anya wanted watery because she's thirsty. Loid was stunned to speak again making you giggle. Franky has this wide grin of victory. "Too bad, Loidman! Let's see you keep your promise!"

Loid's eyebrows furrowed together, his cheeks starting to get flustered. "Aww~ I wanna see. I wanna see the perfect Loidman." Anya said trying to convince her father. "Go father! Wear those cosplay!" You shouted making Anya nod eagerly.

Now Loid is getting flustered, he grabs the gloves and eye mask. After wearing it he has those frowns in his lips. Both you and Anya started to get excited once more. "Father you look handsome!" You compliment your father making him blush even more. "Alright, on the next stage!"

Loid went to the other part of the castle where he saw the bad guys wearing a mask as well. "If you wanna save the princesses, come and get them!"

"Go father! You can do it!" You shouted, finally Loid started to run towards you along with the bad guys catching him but failed. You were liking this thrill you are seeing making all of your traumatic past go away from your mind. Anya was delighted to see you like this, having fun.

"He's so cool!" You said clapping your hands together. Suddenly the aircraft moved once again making Loid enter the other part of the Castle.

Anya shouted that the aircraft is up from the tower, Loid sighs, frustrated as he runs from the endless stairs. But of course the bad guys suddenly appear and shoot balls at Loid.

You didn't see him running around and fighting those bad guys because it's too high but you hoped that he'll win this afterall, he is a spy.

You saw balls going around making you think that Loid is shooting the bad guys.

Suddenly, Franky got hurt by the balls making you and Yor laugh.

The aircraft moved again as Loid jumped and took off his belt and used it as a zipline. Explosion was heard making your eyes wide and covering your ears. It triggers something in your mind and you don't want to hear it again.

Luckily the explosion is now gone, you slowly took off your hands from your ear and looked at Loid who is breathing heavily. "You've done well to get here, Loidman! But the princesses are mine!"

The bad guys formed in line, Loid looked at them and immediately turned away with a flushed face. He was embarrassed to do this.

"U-Unhand the princesses."

Franky laughed mischievously. "Fool, did you really think it would be that easy?" With a flick of a finger, Yor jumped in front making you gasp but smiled quickly.

'Are they gonna fight now?'

Yor walked wobbly to Loid, like she's dazed when suddenly Yor twirls and kicked Loid which caught him off guard. You are more hyped to see them fight.

Yor's punches were fast despite being drunk, she can still fight. Loid tried to attack her but he can't so he only defended himself by blocki Yor's punches and kicks.

Loid was afraid to see Yor's death glare and the dark aura surrounding her. "No one...  Is gonna kidnap Miss Anya and Miss Y/N... On my watch!"

Punch, kick, punch. Loid avoided it all when Yor twirls one more time to kick Loid when suddenly she slips and falls down, completely fallen asleep.

Loid walked towards Franky who talked about fighting him but got punched quickly.

You and Anya with eyes sparkled as you looked at Loid who is still blushing, his eye mask falling flawlessly in his face.

"I-I've come to save you, Princess Anya and Princess Y/N." He stuttered, you quickly went to Loid and hugged him. "You're the best!" You smiled sheepishly as Anya joined in as well.

Suddenly fireworks started to show, Anya headed towards the veranda to look at the colorful fireworks.

Loid noticed your discomfort, so he placed his both hands to your ear to cover them up. "You're scared of fireworks?"

"They're beautiful... But I'm not used to hearing those explosions."

"Don't be, it's fine to be scared sometimes."

You smiled softly at Loid when suddenly the Agents clapped and congratulated you and Anya for passing at the Eden Academy.