- 𝖎𝖝

After going to the Mesuem

After going to the Mesuem. The Forger family headed to the Tailor shop again. Loid decided to go their so Yor can have a formal dress since the woman said she has limited clothes that she bougth in the new house.

Anya started to compliment the woman about the beautiful dress she and yours wear today. Loid decided as well to have a family picture after Yor's picking the dress she wanted and the measurement for her body. Going to a photoshoot. Yor sit on the wooden chair as you and Anya were infront while Loid was behind, holding your shoulder as the camera snaps. A family picture has been captured.

--

"Our People's party seeks to pursue a policy of appreasement towards the West."

The forger family went into a crowded place, you hate crowded place. You heard a distator speaking in front when suddenly you felt like someone is watching you from afar. You looked everywhere but you seen nothing but you were started to get scared and hold Yor's hand.

The woman noticed your actions as she crouched down, worried. "What's the matter, Y/N? Are you alright?"

"I don't want here anymore. I'm scared." You mumbled in her chest, hugging her tightly. Yor glared at the people as she scanned over the area to see if someone is looking at you. "Me too, I don't feel so good too." Anya muttered, hugging Loid's leg as he carried Anya and left there with you and Yor.

Leaving the places makes you calm, at least your safe with them now. "Chichi, I'm hungry." Anya suddenly said making Loid stopped walking. "Are you feeling sick or not?"

--

Well, the Forger Family went to a restaurant to eat. You normally eat your food while Anya only picks the nuts and Yor... Well, she's examining the butterknife while she's a blushing mess.

Loid started spacing out, both hands on his mouth.

'in my many years as a spy, with countries missions under my belt, this is the second time I've wanted to give up.'

"No worries, Father." That made Loid look up to his daughter. Humming confused as he started to talk in his thoughts.

'I guess I should've gotten someone more fit for the role. or rather, I never should've relied on others to begin with.'

You saw Loid face palming and thinking deeply, you started to feel concerned for him. He should've pick Anya instead getting one more child to be adopted. You felt like a burden to them and you felt sorry.

"Um, Mr. Loid." Yor called for the stressed man, Loid looked at Yor. "How about a little change of pace?"

--

Yor noticed the stressed man, so she decided that after lunch they headed out to the park where you can see the City below. It was windy and your hair was moving with the wind. It was calming.

You and Anya sat on the fence while Loid placed his hands to your back if you fall, he would catch you and Anya.

"The people look garbage."

"A-Anya?! Don't say it like that..." You slightly scold the little girl. "Where'd you hear that?"

"Anime." Anya answers truthfully, Loid only hummed. "I mever even knew they had a park here on the outskirts of town." Loid admitted, even you didn't know since you and Anya have been stucked in a scary place.

"I only come here every once in a while, myself." Yor said, smiling. "But I do find myself stopping by when I'm tired from work." She added, the word work is a different term of a normal work people used to.

You looked down at the people walking doen the street. It felt nice looking at a view like this. You felt free. "Oh, you must be very bored. I'm terribly sorry!" Yor quickly said, getting anxious. "Anya like it more than if there too many people."

"Yeah, me too. I hate crowded places and this Park is good for people who have a tough day." You added looking down. Then you noticed an old woman strolling down the street when a thief came and snatched the old lady's purse and run away. The woman fall down and started to cry for help.

"Father! A thief got away!" You quickly alarmed Loid, he saw it before you but suddenly Yor jumped over the fence and slide down to get the Thief.

'Real life action! I'm liking this one!'

Loid grabbed your waist to put you down and followed him as he run.

Loid looked down to see if the man was in the crowd. You looked thoroughly at the street when you saw a man that was similar to the thief earlier when you ponted it and said.

"The thief's there!"

"I want cake!"

Both you and Anya looked at each other as Loid followed you running towards the cake shop.

'Fascinating, how does she knows who the man is despite the changing clothes...'

"Faster, Father! We might lose him!" If I use my power I can get the purse in no time!

Looking your eyes to the thief. You controlled his body making him stopped walking.

He tried to struggle, but his body is completely frozen though without ice covering his body. You felt pain in your head for using your power, discretly pointing your hand to the thief. You then grabbed the purse and placed it down instead of getting it.

Loid caught up and hold the thied to the ground. He was surprised that the man didn't even budge when he got him.

Your run become slower. Your head was burnt out by using your power as blood trickled in your nose and quickly wiped in off.

"Father! You caught him!" You said, breathing through your mouth.

And suddenly passed out.

--

Loid brought you to the nearest clinic. The nurse said that you were tired and blood trickling nonstop in your nose making Loid worried.

He looks at you, peacefully sleeping in the clinic bed while Yor talked to the old lady.

Anya started to sob, looking at you as she holds your hand and squeezed it three times. "Big sis, wake up..." Her voice trembles, she doesn't want to lose you...

Loid sighs and ruffle the little girl's hair. "Don't worry, I'm sure she's alright now."

Waking up with a groan escaping your mouth Anya gasped and quickly got into your lap and hugged you. "Anya! You shouldn't do that." Loid scolded.

"Uwaaahh~! Big sis is okay now!!!" She cried, hugging you tightly. You were taken back by her but hugged her. "I'm sorry for keeping you all worried. I felt weak earlier. Maybe because it's too hot." You tried to reason but Loid took that bite and nodded.

"Thank you, Y/N. Without you that thief would be long gone by now." Loid said, smiling at you ad he ruffles your short H/C hair. Your eyes sparkled with joy and smiles at him.

Finally, someone aporeciated your well-being.