- 𝖝𝖝𝖎

"We're finally here, Lady Y/N, Lady Arwhen

"We're finally here, Lady Y/N, Lady Arwhen."

Sebastian opened the door for you and Arwhen. Looking up, you saw the Eden academy with students walking inside the Academy. "Thank you, Sebastian! We'll see you later!"

"Take care, Lady Arwhen and Lady Y/N."

Arwhen waved at her butler. "Well then, let's go—"

"Well, if it isn't Forger." Arwhen glared at Demetrius who is smirking devilishly at you. "I'm not pleased seeing you here, by the looks of it. You look like you don't want to go here because of what I've said yesterday, am I correct?" You gave him a blank expression making him look at you with furrowed eyebrows. He scoffed. "What? Can't talk? Too scared to even speak?"

"I really don't have time for this, but since you like wasting your time on me. I'll just ignore you." You said, you never been this brave before. But you have to act brave so that no one will think of you as a weak person like before.

You directly looked into his eyes again when he suddenly looked away and clicked his tongue. "Ugh, let's go, Y/N. Don't waste our time with this stupid boys."

"Hey, who you callin' stupid?!"

"Look in the mirror and tell me who it is, stupid!" Arwhen stick out her tongue and yank your hand. Demetrius eyes twitch, annoyed that Arwhen has to cut off his speech for you.

"Gosh, who knew Demetrius likes to yap when he got a new rival! But you did great there, no one really put up a word to that guy." Arwhen said, completely surprised.

"I uh... I don't want them to think I'm weak." You whispered, too shy to admit it.

Finally heading to the classroom. Arwhen went to her seat and waved at you and gave you a thumbs up. You smiled but it soon disappeared when Demetrius suddenly came in. He only looks at you with no expression at all

The first subject is math, your favorite!

You listened to the teacher who is explaining in front when suddenly you felt someone throw a crumble paper in your head. But decided to ignore it.

'I won't let this distraction, distract me!'

"So, anyone here who would like to answer?"

You immediately raised your hands. But suddenly Demetrius also did the same, simultaneously.

You looked at Demetrius with a competing look. "Oh? It seems that two of your classmates raise their hands, simultaneously. Why don't the two of you write down these problem here at the board."

"My, this is our first fight as rival? I'm delighted. But I'm sure I'll win this."  He said with a mocking grin. You looked at him uninterested. "Don't be so full of yourself, Desmond."