- 𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎

"Don't trust Roi

"Don't trust Roi." That was Arwhen's words that have been stuck in your head for several hours now.

'Well, that boy is a friend of Demetrius. Of course he's gonna do what his friend does.'

Shaking your head at the thought and continuing to write on your note.

Suddenly a small ball of joy came into your room, a big smile on her face makes you smile as well. "Big sis! Anya will be joining P.E class to get a stella star!" Hearing that you stand up, grabbing her small hands as the two of you started jumping around happily. "That's great, Anya! You can finally have your own star!" You cheered as Anya giggled at the thought of having her first ever stella star.

"Uh-huh! Even mama says she can teach me with her killer moves! I'm excited!" You smiled at Anya finally having her own stella star. "She said you can come also if you want to."

"Really? That's great!" Both you and Anya clapped your hands together. Suddenly the door opened, Yor peaking at the door when her eyes caught you. "Miss Y/N, someone is calling you at the Phone. I think his name is Roi. Is he a friend of yours?"

Eyes widened in shock, you quickly run towards the living room where the Telephone placed on top of the table.

'How does he know our telephone number?!'

Your hands were slightly shaking, grabbing the telephone and placed it in your ear. You got startled at the humming voice and quickly distanced the telephone away from your ear.

You felt nervous. But decided to put the telephone in your ear and quickly mutter a soft "Hello?"

"Ah, there you are. I thought you wont speak with me." His voice was different in the Telephone but you know it's Roi. "Why did you call? And how did you know our number?"

"I have my ways, Forger." You can clearly tell that Roi is smirking. "So about the offer that I told you. Do you want to consider it?"

'He's just like Demetrius...'

Loid who is peaking at the Kitchen, saw you talking at the Telephone. He can see your expression and he can tell that you are nervous to the person you are talking to.

"Y/N, who are you talking to?" You got startled at Loid's deep voice behind you. Looking at him, smiling warily. "It's my friend, father. He wanted to call me."

Loid squinted eyes slightly widens when he heard the word he.

'A boy?'

"Oh? So you think of me as a friend? I'm so happy to hear that—"

"Please don't call again." Then you ended the call by placing the Telephone down.

You looked at Loid and flashed an awkward smile at him. "Do you want to tell me who's this friend of yours?" He said, seriously. You avoided his gaze at you. "Umm, his name is Roi."

"It's a boy?" He said, being a protective father. "Well, it doesn't matter. Kids are too young to know about having in a relationship. Just be friends with him, alright?"

"Yes, father."

'Seriously Mr. Loid...'

Later on you decided to join with Anya and Yor to the Park to start training to play dodgeball.

Yor started to run faster than you and Anya. The little girl was already tired, feet getting wobbly each run she did. The three of you did this in the weekends. You enjoyed this kind of training when you're with Anya and Yor.

Today, you were invited at Arwhen's House. More like Mansion. It's big for a small family. It felt lonely having this kind of House.

Sebastian guided you to Arwhen's room. "You are welcome here anytime you want, Lady Y/N. Lady Arwhen's parents were always busy and didn't have the time to bond with her. She must be happy to see you here as well."

'So she's always alone with Sebastian...'

You and the butler stopped at the door, you think it must be Arwhen's when Sebastian knocked in a different way. Like it has a pattern.

"Lady Arwhen, your guest has arrived."

"Really?!" Hearing loud foot steps. The door opened and saw Arwhen smiling at you widely. She wore her comfy white dress, like she was a princess. Her blonde hair was curled, her glasses fall from her nose and fixed it quickly.

"Y/N!" Arwhen quickly engulf you with a warm hug. You smelled the sweet perfume in her dress, you also hugged her back.

"I'm so happy you came! I was alone here and decided to let you come here." She smiles, you were almost lost in thought by those shining smile."Thank you Sebastian for taking Y/N in my room."

"Not a problem, my Lady. I should go on ahead and tell Mey-Rin to bought you some food." Sebastian bowed and patted Arwhen's hair and left. "Let's go inside!" She intertwined her hands to your and pull you slightly at her room.

Entering her room, it was bigger compared to the size of your apartment. The walls were colored in cream color, like it was a princess's room. Her bed was also beautiful and full of fluffy stuff toys. Her family is indeed rich.

--

"Roi called you last night?!" Arwhen shouted at you. You tell her about what happened with Roi last night. Arwhen clicked her tongue and chewed her banna bread. "That guy is a pain. Him and Demetrius are like twins. But Roi only teases people but he is still the worst!" She said aggresively chewing on her bread.

"Did you two know each other? You're always triggered when I said his name."

"Sorry about that. Hearing that stupid boy's name makes me want to throw him." Arwhen said. "I'm actually... Friend of him as well..."

"What?" You said, completely confused.

"Was a friend, I mean." Then she stopped talking. You saw her lips formed into a frown. "We were childhood friend and then suddenly I saw him with those stupid boys. And I even heard him say that I always look stupid in front of him and always embarrassed him." Arwhen said, looking down at her feet. You can tell that she was really hurt that time.

'Yeah, he is just the same as Demetrius.'

"Since then, no one ever really become my friend." Then she smiles at you. "But I'm glad you became my friend!" She smiled quickly like her sadness faded so easily. "We both have each other, right?"

"Of course." You smiled when Arwhen hugged you tightly.

You're happy now that you have a friend by your side.

--

POWER OF FRIENDSHIP♡(> ਊ <)♡