WONG'S BETRAYAL

Nora pulled the blanket over her and took the soup Mordo was handing her without looking up. She couldn't take her eyes off that book.

"It was all a lie," she breathed out. "All of it."

He sat in front of her and shook his head. "You shouldn't be working on that now."

"The Ancient One waited for me," she said, ignoring his remark. "Amarra wanted to protect us. It's all a lie."

"Nora, have you considered talking to someone about it ?"

"Why didn't she tell me to destroy it in the first place ? Instead of playing with me..."

Mordo tried to find the remote control for Nora's TV, hoping to change her mind. Unfortunately for him, she burned it the previous day.

"She's not here anymore," he finally said. "You'll never know."

"She died without telling me," Nora whispered. "It doesn't make sense. Why put me in the right path only to die without telling anyone about it ?"

"Nora, you need to sleep."

She looked up and arched a brow at him. "She talked to Stephen before she died, maybe she told him."

"You're only torturing yourself. He didn't know."

"I wouldn't be surprised if he did."

Mordo sighed and pushed the book away from her sight. "If he knew, he wouldn't have been involved in your life so much," he explained. "Predicting something like destroying the Flames of Amarra, he wouldn't have endangered the outcome."

Nora frowned. "What did you say ?"

"I don't like him, but you can't doubt him on that. He didn't know."

"He wouldn't have gotten involved," she whispered, slowly shaking her head.

"Yes."

"Not getting involved," she repeated with a slight nod.

"Nora ?"

"Any action could have changed the outcome."

"Nora, you-"

She threw the blanket on the floor and stood up. "I'm gonna kill him."

Without another word, she disappeared in a fire. Mordo knew exactly where she was going and didn't think twice before opening a portal in the New York Sanctum.

As she was running upstairs, he tried to force her to stop. The Flames took care of keeping him away. They were surrounding her, making sure no one would stand in her way. Around a corner, Stephen froze and looked at his guests. Nora stopped in front of him, took down the fire and looked at him.

"Where is he ?" she asked.

"Who ?" He looked behind her and arched a brow. "You're not afraid to show up here."

Nora grabbed his arm and forced him to look at her. "Where is Wong ? Where !" she shouted, tired of waiting for an answer.

"London. Nora, what-"

She turned around and teleported one more time. As soon as she appeared in the entrance of the London Sanctum, she stood in front of the stairs.

"Wong ! I know you're here ! Come down now !" she screamed at the top of her lungs. If it wasn't enough, she'd send fire to look for him. He'd come to her.

Tobias ran downstairs and gave her a confused look. "Nora ? What are you doing here ? Are you alright ?"

Behind them, Stephen and Mordo ran through another portal. They ran by Nora's side and tried to get her back to New York with them. She freed herself and went back to the stairs.