THE PETERS

“That’s it, I’m killing your wizard,” Tony stated before pointing at Nora. “Stay here, I’ll kill you when I’m done with him.”

Nora exchanged a quick look with Pepper and sighed. She hadn’t stopped ever since she abandoned Stephen in the mirror dimension, where Tony couldn’t go. She went to check up on the kids, who decided for whatever reason to split. Nora appreciated that MJ kept the box away from the gang of sociopaths who wanted Peter dead and that he was trying to help. 

On the other hand, Peter and May were alone with said gang of sociopaths. And Nora didn’t exactly like that. She made sure May was okay with what Peter was doing and immediately teleported to Greece to tell everything to Tony, who was now seconds away from learning magic only to find Stephen and end him. 

“I left him in the mirror dimension,” Nora calmly said. 

“Get me there.”

“So you two can get in a fight ? No thanks.”

Tony pointed an accusing finger at her. “You’re letting him do that ? After what your wizard did ?”

“Okay, two things. He’s not my wizard,” Nora explained. “And then, what do you want me to do ? I explained the whole thing to May, to be sure she understood everything that was going on, and she wants us to let Peter try to help these people.”

“Who let this woman take care of him ?” Tony shouted. 

Before Pepper could ask him to calm for the hundredth time since Nora showed up a couple of hours ago, Tony’s phone rang. He immediately picked up the call and walked away, leaving the two women together. Nora made sure he wasn’t leaving her sight and glanced at Pepper. 

“I’ll deal with it,” she whispered. 

Pepper took a step closer and checked that Tony was still on the phone. “I won’t be able to keep him here for long. Is there anything we can do without-”

“Ruining even more lives ?” Nora finished. “Not really. You take care of Tony. He’s your husband, keep him here as long as you can. Guilt trip him, threaten to leave with Morgan, I don’t care. I took care of Stephen, you make sure Tony doesn’t ruin everything.”

“What about Peter ?”

“Oh, he has someone to protect him too,” Nora scoffed. “That girl just learned that I was into burning people alive, and she threatened me with a plate.”

“Wow.”

“Yeah. So if the three of us can be smart enough, there might be a way to make sure no one ends up in jail.”

They quickly stopped when Tony came back. He looked even more furious than before, if that was even possible. 

“Happy’s on his way to his place,” he said. 

“Okay.”

“No, it’s not okay !” he kept shouting at Nora. “What next ? You involve Rhodey in your mess ?”

Nora took a step towards him and pointed at his chest. “You’re the one who involved me in that mess, remember ? I’m supposed to take small steps towards recovery, and now I’m involved in some multiversal shit ! So you keep your ass in Greece before I snap again. Got it ?”

“It’s our fault,” he said, a little more calm. “We should’ve helped him from the start.”

“They want you to come back, Tony,” Nora said, holding his shoulders. “They know that you’ll come back for Peter. And this time, you don’t have anything to walk out of this life. You have a life. A family. Think about them.”