Doctor's Checkup Chap.33

It was now your fifth month of pregnancy, all was well, and you could see your baby bump, today you were to have a visit with the family physician, It was In the morning hours now, you slowly turned over within Ayato's arms, he opened one of his Lavendar eyes as he then smiled before closing It again, he caressed your baby bump which made you smile knowing that he was awake, you then shifted to face him as you touched his cheek "Good morning, Darling"

Ayato roused once more, he smiled "Good morning my love, and good morning to you our little one"

he rubbed your bump, "do you think she's awake as well"

you smiled, "there's no way to tell, but let's not wake her up If not she's too young and needs sleep to continue growing"

he chuckled, "you're right"

Ayato then kissed your cheek, "How do you feel"

you took in a breath, "I'm alright, I was just very tired last night but I'm alright"

you then caressed his cheek, Ayato then sat up as he fixed his Nagagi before he leaned over to kiss you, "I'll go get ready, let me send Keiko for you"

you smiled with a nod, he placed a kiss atop your hand as he then let go leaving the bedroom, Keiko soon came into the bedroom, you carefully rose onto your feet 

"Oh, my lady let me help you"

you smiled shaking your head, "I'm alright, I can stand just fine"

she fixed your Yukata for you before you left the bedroom, heading to bathe for the day, you undressed as you then got Into the tub full of semi-hot water and soaps, you then started to wash yourself while Keiko did your hair for you as usual

Keiko smiled, "you can see the bump now, just a few more months my lady"

 you smiled, looking down at your bump while you rubbed it "Yes"

you then washed your face, "Keiko, sometimes It still feels like a dream"

"I understand, though I don't have children of my own it must be a joy"

you turned to her, "Would you ever wanted to have a family"

Keiko thought, "I've thought about it, but I'd much rather stay and serve you until I'm too old"

you smiled, touching her hand "but Keiko, It's not too late for you to find your happiness as well and a new life"

Keiko smiled, "Thank you for thinking of me, but I'd like to continue being here with you and look after the young lady or little lord"

she then gave your head a pat, you finished washing up before she poured the water over your head, she then parted your hair as she wrung out the water, you then slipped on your Yukata again before you headed back to your bedroom as to get dressed, and you took off the Yukata as you then slipped on your undergarment and Keiko helped you to wrap your breasts, she then brought over your Kimono for the day, It was a pale purple color with white flowers