Thoma's Proposal Chap.44

A Few days later....

you'd just finished getting dressed for the day, you decided on a purple Kimono today, now Keiko was doing your hair and for today you had It In a ponytail, when finished you put on your tabi socks before leaving the bedroom, you went to get Akio as Ayaka had watched him for you while you dressed, Ayaka told you she'd be a little bit before breakfast, so you went on ahead to the dining room as you saw your husband at the table, you went to sit at his side 

Ayato kissed your cheek, before he gave Akio a gentle stroke on his head "good morning son"

Akio blinked his Lavendar eyes, he then smiled as he cooed a little bit as if to say It back, just as Ayaka came into the dining room, "Good morning, Ayato, Sister"

she sat down as she brushed off her attire, "Brother, wasn't there something you needed me to oversee"

Ayato nodded, "Yes, in a weeks' time Hiiragi Chisato and Kujou Kamaji will be getting married, for real this time"

you smiled, "really? that's wonderful"

Ayato smiled, "Indeed, we must congratulate them and offer some gifts"

just then Thoma entered the room, holding the round tray with the usual breakfast on It, he then set the food down onto the table, "Good morning, everyone, please enjoy"

Thoma then took In a breath as he set the tray down, before he got on his knees into a bow 

Ayato was taken aback, he then helped him out "Thoma? what's the matter, please get up"

Thoma rose his head, he looked to you and him "My lord, My Lady, I humbly request for Lady Ayaka's hand In marriage, she and I have been courting for some time"

you smiled, "Is that true?"

Ayaka blushed, "yes....It is, I wanted to tell you and brother but...."

Thoma bowed again, "I may not be noble and only a housekeeper, but I'll do all that I can for her and protect her, I promise, so please...I ask for your blessing"

Ayato smiled, he then helped Thoma up, "Thoma, If It were anyone else, I'd be skeptical, but you're my most trusted friend and I believe you'll make her happy"

you and Ayato exchanged smiles, you then turned "Thoma, we support you both one hundred percent, and so we give our blessing"

Ayaka smiled as she started to tear up, Thoma took her hand and she stood up, before they embraced in a hug as Ayaka then kissed his cheek, the sight made your heart warm, 

Ayato smiled, "I had a feeling that this would happen, but no matter what I'm happy for them"

you smiled with a nod, "yes, though I've always known they'd liked each other"

you patted Akio's back as he then cooed, you giggled "It seems Akio's happy for you too"

Thoma smiled, "Thank you so much, Your Lord and Ladyship, Young Lord"

you smiled, "Thoma, we'll soon be family so you can drop the formalities"

Thoma blushed, "you're right um...Sister In Law"

you all shared a laugh together, it would take some getting used to for him but he'd try, Thoma and Ayaka locked hands as they then shared a kiss.