As Time goes on Chap.60

Three months passed since that day, you'd moved in the now finished brand new Kamisato Estate and all was once at peace, Scaramouche had gone on trial and was found guilty for most of his crimes but the jury did listen to his testimony, as well as your views on his situation and as promise he was spared the death penalty, but he was sentenced to prison for life within the Tenshukaku palace dungeon where you often visited him now, and Ei did have some leniency so you could have tea or walks with him, it wasn't the best situation but he said he'd take It and bare his sins for the rest of his existance, but what's more something happy happened you'd given birth to your second child which was a girl this time, so you and Ayato decided on the name Nariko which meant thunder in light of your mother.

Nariko was born with dark hair as well as Ayato's beauty mark, but It was located near her right eye unlike her brother's whos was beside his mouth, and Akio was elated with his new little sister often wanting to play with her but you always had to monitor them

she was still very young and he wasn't that much older as he was one, but his second birthday was on the way soon. Having two young children was tough sometimes but you and Ayato navigated it together along with your In laws, In which Ayaka had surprised you all last week with the announcement of her own Pregnancy which reduced Thoma to tears of joy

you were outside in the courtyard as you watched Akio play with Keiko, though her back was healed she still had to be careful to not overdo It, you were sitting on the deck with Ayato as you held Nariko in your arms while she slept as a breeze blew through the air

"How's your brother?" asked Ayato

you looked to him, "he's well, but trying to find things to do while serving his time"

you looked down with Nariko with a smile, "I want to take her to meet him, same with Akio"

Ayato looked to you as he furrowed his brows, "My love I...I'll be honest with you I'm not sure I like the idea...I've forgiven him for now but still I...."

"I understand how you feel, you have reservations about him and I know It's hard to look past all he's done, but I've come to understand who he really is...he wouldn't hurt me or them I promise"

Ayato looked you in the eye before he let out a sigh, "Alright...I trust your Judgement"

you smiled and he cupped your cheek, "but I can't help but be worried"

you leaned into his touch, "I know, and It's going to be alright"

Ayato came closer as you shared a kiss, before he looked down at Nariko with a gentle smile as he gently caressed her cheek with his gloved hand, "She really looks like you love"

you smiled, "she does, but she has your eyes and mark just like Akio"

you rubbed her stomach, just as the sunlight shone down making your purple and white Kimono that much brighter, just then the Temari ball rolled over to you as Akio rushed to get It

Ayato picked up the ball and handed it to Akio as he ruffled his hair up, he then tottered back over to Keiko as he kicked the ball to her as she caught it, 

you then remembered, "Darling, Mother and Lady Guuji finally patched things up"

Ayato smiled, "That's good to hear"

the door behind you both slid open as you heard a familiar voice

"Hey Kamisato Fam!"

you looked behind with a smile to see Itto, "Itto, welcome"

"Thank you, love the new Estate It's very swanky now where's the little princess"

you turned to show Nariko to him as he gushed, "So cute!"

Ayato opened one eye, "Itto make yourself at home but keep It down please"

Itto realized he was too loud, "Whoops, sorry"

just then Akio ran over to the Oni, "Uncle Itto!"

he rushed over as Itto picked him up into his arms, "Hey lil guy! now that Uncle Itto's here let's have some fun okay"

"Mkay!"

you watched with a smile as you then rose onto your feet, and Ayato stood up too as you looked on fondly together watching Itto as he ran around with Akio

"Ayato, this family of ours...it's more than I could ever ask for..."

Ayato smiled warmly, "I agree,"

he brought his arm around you as you held Nariko together, but then Itto tumbled onto the ground with Akio jumping onto his stomach with an "Oof!" which made you all laugh.