The investigation

A.N.: Art ahead

And I'm back.

So... it's been a while. I've made some travels down memory lane with old fandoms.
Tried writing some for them and then decided against posting them, because... well.. I couldn't finish them without being entirely sure I wouldn't get hate for it.
It's Voltron. I can never be sure.

Also, I've started watching the owl house with my brother. (Wonderful show!)
And our flag means death (the funniest shit I've watched in months, not gonna lie.)
And heartstopper, don't forget heartstopper. <3

Somewhere in those past few months my dog died. Which was hard on my siblings and I.

I found racism debates about Merlin on tumblr.  I won't go much into detail, because I can't believe I had to witness that with my own eyes in todays time and age. 

I've read a ton of fanfictions. Done a ton more art studies. Was stuck on writer's block for a while.
Gone outside for walks and sports, since the sun has finally returned to us.

So... I think I'm ready to do more refined works. I hope. I'll try again :) Let's have fun.
ENJOY!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arthur Pendragon had never planned to become the chief of the police department.

It was chosen for him. Moreover, it was expected of him. He wasn't head chief. Probably wouldn't be. Ever.
Not after recent events.

His father used to be the head chief, before he had been fired for bribery and stealing evidences.

Needless to say that that killed Arthur's own career chances.

Relations to a subject was never nice.
Especially, because they checked Arthur's own private life too, to get to know how far he was involved.
He hadn't been. They hadn't found a thing.

That's probably why they kept being so goddamn suspicious.

Uther Pendragon hadn't even looked apologetic when he was found out. He saw nothing wrong with his crimes.

Yeah, because taking two pounds of cocaine from work each week and making homeless people sell it for him, wasn't in any way morally or ethically wrong.

Fuck you, dad. (1)

Arthur had been hit with those bricks of a scandal.

He had grown up thinking his father was a hero. Had followed in his footsteps. Had tried to become just like him.

Only to learn that his father was the exact opposite of what he had imagined.

The scandal came with a reality check that left Arthur leaving his home, cutting ties with his father and trying to continue his work as a normal officer like he always wanted to be.

That, of course, didn't stop his father from reminding him how disappointed he was that Arthur wasn't fighting to get his own spot.

Arthur regretted applying to the position.

Uther had already decided to step down, before he was found out, when one of the officer's had helped him clean out his desk and found the confiscated evidences, a notebook with phone numbers and addresses and other suspicious objects.
Upon their findings, Uther was reported.

It was too late for Arthur to take back his application though.

Arthur didn't make it to head chief.
And he was utterly relieved about that.