Chapter 001 - 005

Chapter 01: Eighteen years old and as beautiful as flowers.

As the plane landed, the stewardess's kind and pleasant prompting words accompanied the shaking of his body, causing Lin Duyi to open his eyes dazedly from his light sleep.

The handsome guy sitting next door has already connected to the network at the first time.

He didn't wear headphones, because the distance was close, and the sound from the outside clearly fell into Lin Duyi's ears.

On the screen of the mobile phone is the live broadcast of the press conference of "To the Top".

At this time, all the processes have basically been completed, and the host is impassionedly announcing the official list of invitees for the grand ceremony tonight.

In the age of e-sports, "To the Top", a 5V5 hero-to-play MOBA competitive online game, also known as "3T", has almost become a symbol of an era since its launch.

Among them, Prosperity Huadian is an annual grand ceremony held by the operator Tsunami Company. During this period, amateur experts from the TOP20 global ladder rankings will be invited to attend and participate in various entertainment confrontation links.

Of course, compared to these fancy gimmicks, the most eye-catching is the battle of major e-sports clubs.

There is no doubt that the Prosperity Huadian is also a signing ceremony for major professional clubs. At least 80% of the currently active professional players have started to emerge from here.

The little brother next door and the two people in the front row were obviously together, and when the plane had just stopped, he unbuckled his seat belt and leaned over: "Hey, did you see the invitation list for this year's grand ceremony? TheONE is still I didn't participate!"

The person in front turned his head and said, "Tsunami Company has always boasted that Prosperous World Huadian is the carnival of the strongest players. As a result, they have not been able to invite the first place in the overall ranking for three consecutive years, and even the mid laner and the top 1 shooter are absent at the same time. .Hey, as I said, this TheONE is not trying to slap the official in the face, right?"

Another person clicked his tongue: "It's already the third year for TheONE to dominate the list, right? You still don't want to show your face? Could it be true that the rumor is true, TheONE is actually a minor under the watchful eye of a guardian?"

The little brother next door is full of regrets that he didn't have the chance to see his idol: "Actually, I really want to see what TheONE looks like. After all, it has been on the list for so many years, no matter what, he is a god!"

Lin Duyi took out the suitcase and got off the plane with the crowd.

It wasn't until he was farther and farther away from those people that he whispered, "I am an adult."

The weather today is very good, and the bright sunshine outside the window makes the mood suddenly brighter.

After passing the security check, Lin Duyi slowly turned on his mobile phone. Almost immediately, he chased after the phone across the coast, and the old fat and bold voice suddenly poured into his ears: "Brother One, you finally got off the ground. Is there a plane?"

Lin Duyi heard the distinct noise on the other end of the phone, and remembered the live broadcast of the ceremony that the handsome guy next door was watching: "It's over on your side?"

"Yeah, just finished." The old fat didn't feel that his voice was inconsistent with the artificial words, and he looked heartbroken, "I asked you to accompany me to participate, so don't be in a hurry. Go back to the country. Why, is there any goblin in the country waiting for you, so many years of love are abandoned like this."