Galen death, Darth Raven, Rebel meeting

3rd POV

Meanwhile on the platform the Death Troopers all march out of the shuttle and Krennic follows wearing a hat and an Officer comes out behind him Krennic march forward and Galen walks to him Krennic said "Excellent news, Galen" Galen stops "The battle station is complete" Krennic moves his head "You must be very proud".

Galen said "Proud as I can be, Krennic" Krennic wave his hand he said "Gather your engineers" He turns a bit nodding "I have an announcement" Galen turns as Bodhi reach the ridge panting and head for the ship below the platform Jyn continues to climb up the ladder while the engineers walk forward talking to one another.

Krennic motion "Is that all of them" Galen walks to the side he said "Yes" Krennic nods as Galen turns looking towards Krennic as Cassian aims his sniper rifle at Galen and Krennic walks forward he said "Gentlemen, one of you..." He looks at each of them "...betrayed the Empire" The engineer's gasp exclaim to one another "One of you has conspired with a pilot..."

They look to one another "...to send messages to the Rebellion" Galen breaths moving his gaze around "And I urge that traitor..." Krennic motion in front of him "...step forward" Cassian wipe his eye and look through his scope to aiming at Galen while the engineers didn't move then the Death Troopers move forward Krennic turns "Very well..."

Galen watch "...I'll considered a group effect then" Krennic leans back "Ready" The Death Troopers aim and the Engineers said "No" They move back a bit "No" Krennic said "Aim" The Death Troopers cock their weapons and Galen went forward "And fire" Galen yells "Stop" He stands in front of the engineers "Stop" He looks at the Death Troopers "Stop".

He looks to Krennic "Krennic, stop" Krennic stares at Galen "It was me" Galen stands tall "It was me" Cassian aiming at Galen he had his finger on the trigger as Krennic stares "They have nothing to do with it" Galen stares "Spare them" Krennic lower his head and motion him to come over Galen walks over while Cassian still aiming at him, he pulls the trigger breathing heavily.

But he lower the rifle looking around and move the rifle and lower his head breathing looking towards the platform as Galen stares at Krennic who said "Fire" The Death Troopers fire killing the engineers who all groaning falling to the floor dead while Galen close his eyes and Krennic hits Galen who fall to his knees groaning.

Cassian move his binoculars looking to see Galen on his knees then Krennic kneel down "How do I know the weapon is complete" Galen looks in front of him as Krennic leans "Let me share with you some details" From the edge of the platform Jyn starts to climb on it looks to see a Stormtrooper next to her the Stormtrooper sees her but Jyn manages to flip him he screams falling to his death.

Jyn took the blaster and move behind the crate as Cassian looks through his binoculars to see Jyn moving along and stops Cassian turn the binoculars back to Galen and Krennic spot just as K-2SO said "Cassian" Cassian lowers the binoculars while K-2SO is at the com control "Cassian, can you hear me" K-2SO turn his head and Cassian said "I'm here, you've got it working".

K-2SO said "Affirmative, yes" He lower his gaze "Although we have a problem" Behind him is Bodhi grabbing a crate "There's an Alliance squadron approaching" He runs taking it "Clear the area" Cassian said "No, no, no, no" He looks towards the base "Tell them to hold off" He stares at it "Jyn's on that platform".

Jyn watching Krennic staring at Galen he said "Jedha..." Galen breaths staring back at Krennic "...Saw Gerrera" Krennic move his head "His band of fanatics..." He raise his finger "...their Holy City..." He raise another "...the last reminder of the Jedi, gone" Krennic lower his hand and Galen raise his gaze he said "You'll never win" Krennic ask "Now where have I heard that before" Galen breaths staring.