Bringing Them

The Mikaelsons, Davina and Marcel wake up in a room that looks like a movie theater. "What the bloody hell?" Kol asks. "Please take a seat," a voice over calls. In true Kol fashion he says no to the voice over and then like magic he is forced into his seat. At this action all of his siblings start laughing at him. 

Once the Mikaelsons are all seated more people wake up in the dark room. The Mystic Falls gang join the Mikaelsons. "Please be seated," the voice over says again. The people from Mystic Falls decide to sit without fighting but there is always one. Damon is the one who decides to disagree with the authority. Like Kol, he is forced into his seat. 

After a minute five girls, are dropped into the room. One with platinum blonde hair, two with dark hair, one with auburn hair and the last girl has light brown hair and pink highlights. "Are we still tripping?" the blonde asks. One of the girls with dark hair turns and looks at everybody else in the room and shakes her head. "Nope, we are in hell." After seeing someone in the audience she smirks, "Hope, it's Katherine," she says. "I'm Elena, actually," the woman says. "Oh, darling that's not something that I would go out and admit," the girl with pink highlights sasses with a smirk. "Who the hell are you," Kol asks standing up. One of the girls with dark hair turns to him with a smirk, "Grace sit down, we do not need this right now," the girl with auburn hair says. Grace smirks, "Fine." 

"Welcome, this is to show you that your future cannot be planned," the voice over says. "Everything you think can happen is about to be revealed," the voice over finishes.