Mombie Dearest (Part 4)

"She could be anywhere, Dorian," Alaric says realizing that Jo was gone. "I've got the faculty searching the building as we speak," Dorian says trying to calm Alaric down. "I'm on my way to the dance hall," Alaric says wondering if she went to the girls party. "Ric?" Jo says. "Call off the dogs. I think I found her," Alaric tells Dorian. "I think I'll keep 'em on standby. Something's wrong," Alaric tells Dorian before turning to Jo. "How did you get out?" he asks her. "Josie wanted me to come to the party, and so, she siphoned the spell again. I know it was stupid, but I just... I wanted to see their Sweet 16," Jo explains. "Okay, just tell me exactly what happened," Alaric says knowing that Josie had a heart of gold. "I don't know. I-I was with her one minute, and then...Ric, I lost time. I don't know. I must have done something to her, but I just, I don't know," Jo says before everything changes. "There's a knife in your possession that will buy you the answer," a demon voice says using Jo as a passenger. It laughs like a demon, "No need to rush. I'm sure your daughter has an hour before she runs out of air," the voice says again. "Where is she?!" Alaric asks harshly. "Dr. Saltzman? What's going on?" Hope asks entering the room. "Hope, Faith I need your help," Alaric says. He quickly explains what is going on as Hope and Faith leave the building.

"That is a turn of events," Damon and Stefan say at the same time. "What happened to Josie," Caroline asks.

Hope, Faith, Grace and Lizzie all meet up outside, Hope and Faith tell the other two what is going on. "Hey. Have you seen Josie?" Penelope asks the group. Hope rolls her eyes, Grace clears her throat catching Hope's action and grabbing Faith's attention. "You gonna howl at the moon wearing that?" Penelope asks noticing Hope attire. "Sorry, no time for bitchy banter," Hope says. "Actually...we could use your help finding Josie," Faith says. "What happened?" Penelope asks. "Apparently, our possessed biological mother buried her alive in the cemetery," Lizzie says. "I'm coming with you," Penelope says. "Me too," MG says.

"I think this is four times that you have acted jealous," Grace asks. "I thought I asked you not to talk about that," Hope says.

"Hello, Ric," Dorian asks. "Where is it?" Alaric demands. "Asking for a friend?" Dorian asks hopeful. "I need the knife, Dorian. My daughter's life is at stake," Alaric demands. "That's why I moved it. I knew the monster was gonna make a play," Dorian says. "I need you to bring it to me now," Alaric says. "Ric, you don't give the bad guys what they want, especially if we don't know what it does. I mean, this thing could spawn Armageddon," Dorian says. "It has Josie!" Alaric exclaims. "We'll save Josie, Ric. We're not giving up this knife," Dorian says before hanging up.

"His daughter is in danger," Caroline exclaims.

Caroline watched Grace and Lizzie leave the dance hall and went to follow them. She went out into the hallway and was stopped by Finn. "Oh my God," she mutters. "Hello, Caroline," Finn says. "You're dead," Caroline whispers. "For centuries now," he mutters. "After I made some peace with my siblings, I was killed by a maniac who wanted to kill all of the Mikaelsons," Finn explains. Caroline does not know what to say, "But when I first came back, Kol and Niklaus wanted to introduce me to three beautiful little girls," Finn adds. "And I wanted to watch them grow, so after I died I did not go to peace," Finn says. "You stayed to watch over your nieces," Caroline finishes. "I had help," Finn says. "Our younger brother, Henrik," Finn says noticing her expression. "I need to talk to Alaric so," Caroline says. Finn gets out of the way and heads to help the girls find their friend Josie.

"And that is why Caroline did not notice," Grace says.

"MG, listen for her breathing," Hope says. "Hold on. I hear something. Shovel," he says holding out his hand. When MG digs up a corpse, he gasps realizing that it was not Josie. "That won't work!" Faith exclaims as she sees him going for the head. MG grunts, "To kill a walker, you got to go for the brain. Everybody knows that," MG says. Hope, Faith, Grace, Lizzie and Penelope glare at him, "Yeah, every nerd maybe. Just call it a zombie," Penelope exclaims annoyed. "Make that zombies," Henrik says looking around. "Plural," Henrik adds. "Oh that is extremely helpful," Grace growls, hitting one of the zombies. "Lizzie, I'm sorry that your birthday has turned out like this," Faith says. "Oh, that's fine. It's not every day you save your sister from being buried alive," Lizzie says. She then hits two zombies with her magic. "Whoo!" Grace exclaims. "Two for two, baby," MG says. "Penelope, you, Lizzie and MG go find Jo," Grace says. "Hope, Faith and Grace. We will kill the rest of these zombies," Finn says. "How do you want to do this? Magic?" Faith asks. "I say we do it Uncle Nik style and chop off their heads," Grace says. "Works for me," Hope says. Henrik roll his eyes, "Unbelievable," Finn says after hearing the tail end of the conversation.

"Chop off their heads," Klaus mutters. Grace smirks and nods, "Well you see, for zombies a knife to the heart won't work," she teases.

 Grace smirks and nods, "Well you see, for zombies a knife to the heart won't work," she teases