A Little Bit of Background

This is a vision of the future after the episode Moon Over Bourbon Street in the Originals and While You Were Sleeping in TVD

Okay, in Season 2 of the Originals when Esther brings Finn and Kol back from the dead. Rebekah finds a way to save Kol. Finn's spell is broken by Hope's blood, then his vampire body is healed by Davina and Rebekah working together. After Dahlia is killed, a vengeful witch tries to kill the Original family. But instead of killing them she gives them the ability to procreate, resulting in Faith and Grace. 

Season 3 still happens with the exception of the ending where Marcel goes all serial killer but he does get the serum. To save his life, Klaus and Rebekah desperately give him the serum. (Elijah does not kill him.) Davina is not sacrificed either. 

Season 4 and 5 of the Originals do not happen. 

But parts of Season 5 kind of happen, Greta does send Roman to the school to befriend Hope. He lures her to an undisclosed location but Faith and Grace come as well. Hope is severely injured and the three end up killing Greta but Roman gets away. 

Grace and Faith call themselves the Original Heretics purely because their last name is Mikaelson. 

Also you know how in Season 5, Klaus told Elijah that he gave Hope her name. When Faith was born, Rebekah wanted Kol to name her so that Klaus could name Kol's daughter and each of the girls were named by their uncle. 

Hope Andrea: Our family's Hope, mothers birth name

Faith Henrietta: Rebekah always believed that this could be her life she had Faith, in honor of their little brother

Grace Camille: Kol's saving Grace, I feel this is obvious