Death Keeps Knocking on My Door (Part 1)

Hope, Faith and Grace are sitting in the library. Hope drawing on a pad that her dad got her for her birthday. Grace was studying her mother's grimoire and Faith was playing a piano in the room. "Littlest wolf," someone calls. The three girls turn, "Dad," Hope calls getting up, she hugs him. "Hope," he greets. "Grace, Faith," he says hugging them as well. "What are you doing here," Faith asks. "Alaric called, apparently you have a new monster, and he does not like to talk," he responds. "So, Alaric calls someone that he hates for his torture methods," Grace asks. "Shut up," Klaus says. Grace smirks knowing that she got a reaction, "Grace," Klaus says. Grace pulls out the black card, "Were there any problems," he asks taking the card. "She did ask who the gift was from, but I told her that I stole the card from you," Grace explains. Klaus shrugs, "That actually sounds believable," he says.

"Wait, Klaus knew," Caroline says. "Yes," Grace says. "And you lied to me," Caroline asks. "Yes," Grace says.

"Dear Cassie, I miss you every day," Raf starts writing his letter. He stops not knowing what else to write. He heads into the library and sees the three Mikaelson girls with an older man. "Raf," Hope says. "Uh, hi," he replies. "Raf meet our Uncle Nik," Grace says. "Hi," Raf says. "All right, you three," Nik starts. The three girls turn to him, "I have to get going, but behave," he says. Hope and Faith nod, "The word behave," Grace starts. "Go to class, Grace," Nik says, hugging the three of them and leaving the library. Someone else comes in and the four of them turn, "Cassie?" Raf asks. "Raf," the girl says. "Cassie?" Faith asks. "Isn't that your...?" Hope adds. "My girlfriend," Raf finishes. "Bloody hell," Grace says.

"Do you know what the word behave means," Elijah asks. Finn and Henrik shake their heads, "Of course I do," Grace says. "Define the word," Freya deadpans. Grace purses her lips, she slowly turns her head towards Hope and Faith. "To conduct oneself with the accepted norms of society," Faith tells her. "What she said," Grace says. Kol raises her eyebrows, "I never taught you that, did I," he asks. "Of course you did," Grace says. Hope counts down from three, "It was followed by we try to avoid it as well," Grace says with an uncanny impression of Kol.

"Was that really necessary?" Alaric asks. "I thought you needed answers," Klaus asks. "Answer his questions, or I'm gonna peel your skin off like a grape and shower you with battery acid," Klaus says turning to The Necromancer. "A rather grotesque effort, considering it will feel like the delicate tickle of a feather," The Necromancer taunts. "Huh, I wonder how well this is going to work," Henrik says. "All right. Let's see how this feels," Klaus says. "Dad, Dr. Saltzman," Hope calls. "Uncle Nik," Grace and Faith say. The two turn, "I would like to start and say, I didn't do it," Grace says.

"You called Klaus to help you get questions out of that guy," Damon asks. "Apparently," Klaus says. "Huh, this time it was actually not me," Grace says. Hope and Faith glare at her, "Well, there is a first time for everything," Finn mutters.