Extra #5

Uncle Nik's Karma:

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Hope, Faith and Grace are working in the courtyard, as a woman comes into the compound. "I'm sorry, are you lost," Faith asks. "No," the woman says. "What do you want," Grace asks. "Wait, who are you," the woman questions back. "Uh, we don't tell our names to strange women who waltz into our house," Hope sasses. "Oh, you must be Nik's daughter and nieces," the woman gushes, causing the three girls to look at her confused.

"I'm sorry, darling, do we know you," Grace asks. "I'm Nik's girlfriend," the woman says. Faith spits out her drink and Hope chokes on the bite of food. "I'm sorry, what," Grace asks. Hope looks at the woman, "Uh, but no," Faith says. "See Uncle Nik is still hung up on Caroline and Camille," Grace says. "Who are Caroline and Camille?" the woman asks. "Two people who have blonde hair and blue eyes, just like you," Faith says. "Which makes you a replacement of Camille and Caroline," Grace says.

The woman leaves the compound angry, "Humans these days, such tempers," Faith says. Grace shakes her head sitting down. Nik comes down the stairs, "Have you three seen a blonde woman," he asks. Grace smirks, "Ah yes, you just missed her," Grace says. "What do you mean," he asks his niece. "Well you told us that you did not want to be bothered," Faith says. "So when Caroline came looking for you, we sent her away," Grace finishes. Nik's two nieces watch him go up the stairs pissed off.

 Nik's two nieces watch him go up the stairs pissed off