Chapter 151 Zygarde and Volcanion

Ash, Janine, and Lisia are now at the Night Club Counter, and they find the young boy named Marcello there. Ash remembers him as the one who sells Lemonade in the Tourmaline Desert.

Marcello: There's a thing in the desert. Like the middle of the desert. And a little bit to the right. No, I can't be more specific. Just fix it. It's driving away from the customers, so go fix it.

Ash: (Mutters) You're kidding me...Tourmaline Desert is a big one...

Then they take the train and head to the Tourmaline Desert, and both Lisia and Janie are surprised to see how big this is. But much to their delight, the New World Gate is actually close to them.

Lisia: Looks like we don't need to search far and wide for this place.

Ash: I guess we're lucky.

But just as they get into the cave, they find themselves in another desert.

Janine: So we're in another desert...just great.

Ash: It is said that we're in the Twilight Desert... but compared to Tourmaline Desert, this place is actually smaller.

Lisia: And that looks like a giant building in front of us, should we go there?

Squishy: Just hold on.

Ash and the others are surprised to see Squishy and Z2 popping out of Ash's backpack.

Ash: Squishy? Z2? What are you doing here?

Z2: We have felt a stronger Zygarde energy coming from this place ever since it is created, that's why we've decided to come along.

Janine: I don't get it, so the quest for this one is the Zygarde one?

Ash: I mean, I collected some Zygarde Cells when I was traveling through the places... But there might be more of them around the area, right?

Then they decide to search for 10 more Z-Cells in the area, once they are done, they decide to enter the gate. But just before that can happen, Ash and the others find a Stakataka, and Ash decides to capture it in a Beast Ball.

Janine: So that was an Ultra Beast? It looks a little terrifying considering how many eyes it has.

Ash: Lillie and I deal with this one back in Alola, it was being used as a cornerstone and it was going on a rampage, good thing that the statue on his head was gone so that we can finally calm it down and sent it back to its own world.

Lisia: But now that you've captured it, are you going to send it back to their world?

Ash: I don't think so, they are created in the New World instead of their own Ultra Beast world...so I guess all we can do is giving them a home and train them to be the best.

Ash's New Capture in Twilight Forest: Stakataka (Walking)

As the whole factory is locked, Ash and the others find the lever and pull it, creating a stairway to the only door, after getting inside, they find two buttons for the gateway. The third Gate and the Fourth Gate are opened, and they head outside to find another door, and there is a machine inside.

Ash: It says that there are 22 Cell Imprints Discovered...

Lisia: What does that mean?

After that, they receive 22 Cell Imprints, and they are actually items that boost the Pokemon's Natural Potential. After leaving the room and heading to the next one, they find another machine.