Chapter 170 Tabula Rasa

After getting back to the Night Club, Cain manages to greet some people that he wants to meet before he walks to Ash and thanks to him.

Cain: Hey. Thanks for helping me out of there, ahaha. I may be pretty good at gettin' around, but that- That was a heck of a place to wake up. I guess... I've got a lot of things to think about, but when I got in here and saw everyone? It felt good. So maybe that's a good place to start, right?

Ash: I guess so.

Cain: Anyway, this place is awesome! I never thought something like this could pop up right in Reborn City! I'm gonna hang around for a bit, and catch up with everyone. Apparently, there's a whole bunch of those Anomaly things running around? That sounds like it'd be fun to check out...As long as, y'know, I don't get stuck in there again. But if I do, I'll count on you to rescue me! Your fair prince! Haha... But seriously, thanks again.

Then they walk around and find Aya there as well.

I'll be fine.

Aya: Hey, by the way, thanks for saving my stupid baby brother. Don't tell him I said that.

Yancy: I thought you were siblings...

Aya: No, you can tell him. Ugh, the point is, I'm relieved, okay?

Ash: Sure.

Then they all head home for rest, until the next day, Ash comes to the club with Lillie and Acerola, and this time the person there is Seacrest.

Seacrest: Greetings again! We've got new reports of an Anomaly world that's appeared deep within Victory Road. It was an old miner who discovered these! Out surveying his old working grounds, he came across not just one- not two- nor three- but a total of four strange doors to another world! However, according to his report, they were all completely empty... Suspicious, isn't it?

Acerola: Empty rooms? I sense something fishy here.

Seacrest: These doors were reported to be found in the deepest parts of Victory Road. Surely a champion like yourself must know where that would be!

As they arrive at Victory Road's B2F, they are standing in front of four caves.

Lillie: I can't believe we're back here.

Acerola: Those sure are some colorful caves. Red, Blue, Green, and Purple...just like the colors of Reborn.

Ash: You're right. And I guess four caves lead to four Legendaries...are there groups of four that we haven't caught?

Lillie: Since we are all from Alola, I might have guessed it would be Tapus.

Acerola: But the Tapus have their roles in the Alola Region, so maybe they are new?

Ash: If that's the case, then we will need to capture each of the Anomalies.

They head to the Ruby Cave first, and they find the New World Portal. As they enter the place, they find that there is nothing.

Ash: So this place is called Tabula Rasa...It sure is nothing here...how are we going to summon the Tapus?

Lillie: Acerola? Do you have any ideas?

Acerola: Since my uncle is the Kahuna of Ula'ula, so I would meet Tapu Bulu for some time. Tapus are special because they will change the terrain when they enter the battle...what if we change the terrain into Electric Terrain?