Chapter 32

Catalina's POV 

" Tell me about your father?" I cut him off. 

He gives me a look before he sighs. " Fine. My father, Vladimir Kurkova, is the person who ordered for us to take you." 

My mind raced at the knowledge of Alekzanders supposedly father name Vladimir Kurkova. My family has a lot of friends. Plenty of friends. As well as enemies. Either way friend or foe I know they would all stoop low enough to do something as crazy as kidnap me. Is it for money? A deal where my father has to sell his company? Yet I couldn't place who Vladimir Kurkova is. I'm sure I've never met him. Not even heard of him. 

" Why? Why did Vladimir want me taken?" I say in an undertone. 

" Because you are Dimitris women." I stared wide eyed at Alekzander. 

" Dimitri? I don't- what the hell does Dimitri have to do with this!?" I snap. 

Alekzander rolls his eyes at me. It just irritated me. 

" Don't act stupid Catalina. You are Dimitris women. His fiancé. His only liability in this business." I shake my head as he continues to drag me alongside him down the long corridor. 

" You're crazy! I'm not Dimitris women! Nor am I his fiancé!" We come to halt and a cry leaves my lips as he harshly pressed me up against the wall. 

" W-what are you doing?" I gasp able to feel his entire front against mine. His hot breath against my neck. One of his hands tightly gripping my waist. Causing the material of the shirt I'm wearing to ride up. Exposing my torso. 

" What the hell did you just say?" He growled against my neck. 

My heart is hammering in my chest. I wiggle in discomfort as how his grip on my waist is tightening by the second.   

" I-I'm not Dimitris fiancé." I repeat. 

" You're lying!" He roared. " You're that bastsrds fiancé! No need to lie!" 

I shake my head. " I told you. I'm not his fiancé. I'm his women's sister! I'm the sister!" 

" Stop saying you're not! You're the girl in the pictures! You're her! I can't be wrong!" I swallow back the thickness building in my throat and meet Alekzanders eyes. 

" I'm not her. You got this all wrong. You got the wrong girl." He stiffens. 

" No! No I didn't get the wrong girl! You're her now shut up!" He shakes my shoulders slightly causing me to hit the back of my head against the wall. 

" What's all this screaming about?" A voice boomed.