Chapter 42

Yn's pov

Yesterday was amazing.... Larry kissed me.. and it didn't feel wrong. After we kissed I told him how I felt again...we made out but he told me he didn't want to rush me, so after kissing we laid down and went to sleep. But today he wants to go to this hotel that just opened because they have rooms with a jacuzzi and that's all he wants to go for. So I got my bag and we're about to go there.

Me: Larry I can't believe we're about to go to a hotel just for the jacuzzi

Larry:We stay the night though I never get in a jacuzzi

Me: Really?

Larry: Yes and I no want to go by myself so why not take you

Me:Awww

We arrived at the hotel 15 minutes later. Got our key then headed upstairs.

Me: Larry we going up the stairs I don't like elevators

Larry:Scary

I laughed at him.

Me: hush boy

We went upstairs and walked in the room.

Me: This is beautiful..

Larry: it really is

I sat down and Larry went straight to the bathroom then came out with his swim trunks on.

Me: Already Larry?

Larry: Yes girl all day

He's so funny.

Larry: You coming in right?

Me:Umm

Truth is...all I have is a two piece and Larry has never fully seen the scars on my body..

Larry: What's wrong?

Me:...Larry I'll be honest...I'm shy

Larry: No be shy it's only us

I went in the bathroom put on my bathing suit and walked out but I had a towel covering me.

Larry: Yn

He stood up and grabbed my hand. We walked over to the jacuzzi.

Larry's pov

Yn should not be shy...she's beautiful.

Me: Take the towel off

Yn: Larry

I grabbed the bottom of the towel and slowly took it off.

Me:See how easy that was

She looked like she wanted to cry.

Me:Uh uh no cry

I bagged up and stepped in the jacuzzi as I held her hand.

Me: Come on

She stepped in.

Me: Relax Belle...you are beautiful...you body is beautiful

She has a long scar on her leg and she kept putting her hand over it. I moved her hand and replaced it with mines. She looked me in my eyes.

Yn: Larry

Me:Belle...you should never be insecure or shy of you body.. just because you have scars.. let me tell you something.. no matter how much you hate them you should think about it.. you are a warrior yn. You've pushed through so many times and I witnessed it myself.. these scars make you who you are today.

She had some tears fall. I let go of her hand and put mines on her neck then kissed her. We continued kissing then the hand I had on her thigh I put it right on her hip. I pulled away and looked at her.