Chapter 11

Y/N's POV
As I laid my head on his chest and he held me closer that's when I knew things have changed. Maybe Bruno is the one, yes it's only been a few days but in these few days I've felt more love then what he gave me those months we were actually together. But as I think about it he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend or he hasn't tried to make it official.

Me: Bruno

Bruno:Yes. He said while playing in my hair

Me:Do you really love me?

Bruno:Of course

Me:Then why haven't you tried to make it official?

Bruno:Make what official?

I sat up cause he acting like he don't know what I'm talking about.

Me: Us Bruno why haven't you made us official yet?

He sighed. But I'm serious if he really loved me he would make us official.

Bruno: Because I want you to trust me.

Me: If you wanted me to trust you, you would've made it official if you really loved me you would've made it official.

Bruno: Baby just chill ok

Me: I'm not you're baby.

By now I was getting kind of upset cause I feel like he's just playing with my emotions like why get back in my life just to do the same thing again.

Bruno's POV
I knew this was going to come she doesn't understand that I want all of her trust so that when I do make it official our relationship can go smoothly with out having trust issues.

Y/n: I'm not you're baby

Me:Come on y/n don't do this.

She got off the bed and walked out the room. I know how y/n is and I know if I go behind her she's just gonna get mad so I'll give her five minutes.

5 minutes later

I walked downstairs and saw her sitting on the couch watching a movie so I stood in front of her to get her attention.

Y/n: Bruno get the fuck out the way I'm trynna see who he gonna kill next

Her and these scary movies she be all into them it's hilarious. But right now it's time to get serious I grabbed the remote and turned the tv off then she jumped up and we were close.

Y/n: What the hell bruno you know I was watching that!

Me:Quit yelling

I grabbed her by her waist and I sat on the couch and pulled her down making her straddle me.

Y/n:What do you want?

Me: Why you acting like this?

Y/n: Cause you playing me and I'm not the one to be played with

I jerked my head back.

Me: Why would you think I'm playing you?

Y/n: Cause... cause you don't want to make it official I just feel like you want to ruin my life again.

Me: Y/n how many times do I have to tell you I love you that was so long ago we are grown I'm not trying to make your life hard for you I just want to be here for you.

Y/n: then why won't you make it official

I laid my head back cause I'm getting irritated obviously she's not listening to me like I don't know what to say anymore cause she's not going to listen. I just stayed quiet and she got up.