Chapter 20

Laurents POV

Belles story breaks my heart now I️ understand why Jacob basically hates every dude until he meets them or see that they fit. I️ just had one question for her though...

Me: Who's Tyler?

She looked at me and then looked back down and started playing with her fingers.

Me: You ok?

Yn: Y-yeah Uhm that was just my moms boyfriend

Me: What he do?

Yn: Umm..h-he...

She struggled to speak.

Me: If you don't want to talk about it I not forcing you.

Yn:I have to talk about it sooner or later

Me: Take your time

Yn:T-Tyler...he raped and beat me...

Me:My god why would he do that

Yn:H-he...

She bit her lip to try to hold back her tears but she then broke down.

Me: No no belle

I️ tried to grab her but she got up and started pacing.

Yn: He..he hurt me every single day he took everything away from me...all these scars everything that he did to me I️ never thought it could get worse until he put his dick inside of me he took the most natural thing that a human being does away from me ..I️ can't have sex without freaking the fuck out I️ can't do certain things without a memory of him stuck in my head I️ ended up in the hospital so many times because of him..

I️ seen the hurt in her eyes I️ felt the pain from her words. She has been through it all her face was red and the tears were non stop I️ had tears too. I️ got up and grabbed her she was breathing so hard I️ grabbed her face and made her look at me.

Me: Baby look at me Calm down

Yn:Laurent he hurt me... I'm hurt til this day I️ think about it every single day

Me:Yn I'm here for you ok look as long as I'm here no one will ever hurt you... I️ made a promise to Jacob and I️ will not break it

Yn:Laurent you're gonna leave soon everyone does

Me:No I'm not leaving you ok

Yn:But

Me:But nothing...Yn with the sex you just have to be comfortable and it has to be the right person to talk you through

Yn: I'm scared...I've wanted kids but I'm afraid I'll never have them for the simple fact I can't have sex

Me: I'll show you

Yn: What do you mean?

I️ picked her up and laid her on the bed. I️ got on top of her and started kissing her she tried pulling away but I️ wouldn't let her.... I️ sat up to take my shirt off.

Yn:Laurent

Me: Calm down

Yn:I️ can't

Me:You can Belle it's all a mind game

Yn:But-

Me:No buts

Me:You trust me right?

Yn:Y-yes

Me: Well relax I️ won't rush ok

She nodded her head and I️ leaned down to kiss her. I️ want to feel her body if I️ wanted to have sex with her I️ would've been did that a while ago but I️ don't want sex.... I️ want to make love to her I️ want to show her what real love is. As we were kissing I️ started to take her shirt off I️ felt her hesitation but it went away. My kisses went from her lips to her neck she moaned a little then stopped herself.