Chapter 24

Larry's POV

I️ called the cops and they came pretty fast.

Lilo: Daddy whats going on?

Me:Nothing baby lets just go inside ok

We went in and I️ think Lylah should watch her while we handle this.

Me:Hey Lylah you don't mind taking her downstairs and watching her right I️ don't want her seeing all of this.

Lylah: Of course not

Me:Thank you.. ok baby you going downstairs with mommy ok

Lilo: Ok

As soon as they went downstairs the police came in and we went into the living room. Jacob and Lau came downstairs but Jacob was crying harder then a few minutes ago.

Me:What happened?

Jacob:.... there's blood

Oh shit... they asked all of us to sit down.

Cop: You guys go search inside and out

The other cops started searching.

Cop:So can you guys tell me what happened?

I️ looked at Jacob and he looked shook. I rubbed his back to calm him down.

Cop: Just start from before it happened.

Jacob looked at me.

Me:It's ok

Jacob:... well we were laying in bed and she kept tossing and turning which she had been doing all night like she didn't go to sleep at all and for the past few days she had been having a face of pain....

Cop: What kind of pain?

Jacob: When I️ asked her she just said her back and she told me she didn't feel good.

Cop: continue.

Jacob: I️ told her to stay here while I️ run to the store to get her some medicine like pain reliever or something to help her sleep. It was just 1 something in the morning so I️ went to Walmart and came back. I️ took the medicine to her and I️ went to make sure I️ locked the door cause it's a habit.. But when I️ came down here it was locked I️ got thirsty and went into the kitchen that's when I️ heard Lylah. But before we could get a conversation started.... I️ heard a noise so I️ told her to stay while I️ go check it out . After I️ went to the front I️ heard her so I️ ran back in there and she was in the ground.... I️-I️ went to go back upstairs...

He started back crying.

Jacob: I️ was just trying to get to yn... but before I️ could reach the stairs I️ got hit....

Cop: Look we are gonna find her ok what's her full name give me a description

Me:Her name is Yn and she's 5'2

Jacob: She's a little bit darker then us and she..she has a scar on her arm and neck well it's more then one but those two just stand out.

I️ looked at Laurent and i was confused... I️ never seen those scars.

Cop: What was she wearing last time you seen her?

Jacob: I️-it was umm men's spider man pajama pants with a black shirt

Cop: Ok we are sending our search team everything all I️ need you to do is stay out of harms way please

We all ok'd it and he left.

Me:..Jacob if you mind me asking... what scars? Cause I️ have never seen them.

Jacob:....... she.. she covers them up with her make up just like she covers everything else up she has plenty of scars