Chapter 12

Y/N's POV
I wake up and notice that my alarm didn't go off I set an alarm last night cause I have to be at my workshop at 11 so I set it for 9:40 I look at the time and it's 11:23 So I jump up then I notice that my alarm was changed.

Me:Jacob!!!!

He came running up the stairs

Jacob:what's wrong what you yelling for?

Me:What I'm yelling for!? You changed my fucking alarm you know I had a class today!

Jacob:Chill you needed some rest

Me:Fuck you jacob

I went in the bathroom and hurried up and got ready.

15 minutes later

Me:Take me to my fucking class

He got up off the couch and we got in the car.

Me:Why would you do some dumb shit like that everybody is probably upset and gone by now fucking idiot

Jacob: Y/n calm down please

We argued the whole ride he pissed me all the way off. We finally arrived and I saw no one

Me:See what I say all because of you everyone's gone.

I walked in and seen my class and signs one group had a sign that said "WILL YOU"another group had a sign that said "BE MY....." then I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around and saw Bruno holding a sign that said "GIRLFRIEND?" I was frozen I never thought that he would do something like this. I felt my eyes get watery and a couple of tears escaped. He wiped them away with his thumb.

Bruno:Don't cry maganda (beautiful)

Me:You did all this for me?

Bruno: Yes so don't be mad at him he did it for me

Bruno's POV

I got to her dance studio real early so that I can get her class into this. Once we all got settled and they understood what was happening we got in position. We heard arguing and I just knew it was y/n and jacob I know she pissed at him but it'll all be worth it. She walked in and started looking around then she looked at each poster. I got up and stood behind her next to Jacob and tapped her on her shoulder. When she turned around she looked like she was about to cry then I seen some tears fall I wiped her cheek.

Me:Don't cry Maganda

Y/n: you did this all for me (she said as she looked around again)

Me:Yes so don't be mad at him cause he did it for me

She looked at Jacob

Y/n: So you knew about this?

Jacob:Not about all this I was just told to make you late

Me:I didn't tell him anything cause he can't keep nothing

Jacob:Damn bro you ain't have to say all that

Everybody laughed.

Me:So....what's your answer?

Y/n: I-I... yes..

Me:What? D-did you say yes?!

I got so excited

Y/n: Yes!