Chapter 33

1 year later

Yn's POV

So it's been a year since laurent proposed to me. We didn't have a wedding we just had like Jacob, Lylah, Lilo and Larry come to the court house. Right now I'm at the store getting Laurent some medicine because he's been a little sick lately and so have I.

Laurents POV

I have a horrible headache and I'm getting a cold plus my stomach has been very upset.But my beautiful wife...I'm so glad I can say that now...she's been taking such good care of me. My back started hurting so I got up to look through our drawers for a small towel. One of the towels fell out and when I picked it up something fell out.

Yn's POV

I just pulled up to the house and walked in. Laurent was sitting on the couch with his elbows on his knees and his face in his hands. He also had something in his hand. I went and sat next to him.

Me:What's wrong babe?

He looked up at me and he had tears in his eyes. Then he sat what was in his hand in my lap and put his hands together.

Me:Laurent...I-I can explain

He stood up and put one hand on his hip then ran the other through his hair.

Laurent:What do you mean you can explain?

Me:....

Laurents POV

This just really blew me... she just sat there not saying anything.

Me:So you gonna sit there looking dumbfounded

Yn:Don't Laurent

Me:Don't ? Don't what Yn?! You took a fucking pregnancy test without me! And the bitch says positive! When were you going to tell me huh?!

She jumped at my yelling at her.

Me:Speak!

Yn:I was going to tell you...

Me:When?!

Yn:Laurent why are you yelling at me?! You know the doctors said I couldn't have children so I just figured it was a mistake!

Me:A mistake?! A fucking mistake Yn! The doctors are never always right! You know how bad I wanted a baby and you weren't going to tell me !

Yn's POV

I know I'm wrong for not telling Laurent but you don't know how it feels to get your hopes up thinking you're pregnant when it all just goes wrong.

Me:Can you please calm down

Lau:No I can't! You don't know how bad this hurts we supposed to do everything together and finding out that you're pregnant together is one of the main things

Me:Laurent I get my hopes up every time that I have gotten pregnant and you know what happens...it fails and for us to just get happy about this and get sad all over again when it fails is not what I want

Lau:It's not just about you Yn...I have a say in this too you know

He walked upstairs and I heard him slam the door. I feel so horrible I should've just told him.

Laurents POV

It breaks my heart that Yn doesn't have any faith in us being able to have and deliver a child..I sat on the floor by the bed and just cried....after a few seconds I heard her coming in the room and she sat next to me.

Yn:Laurent I am so sorry

Me:Yn...all I want is for us to have a family

Yn:Me too....