2. Treat

I know, I know! I didn't do a one-shot yesterday I'm so sorry!!! My relatives came over to surprise me and my family and we were so busy I couldn't even pick up my phone. To make up for it I will write number 2 and 3 today, 3 will be up a little later so enjoy this 2 one-shot special.

(This one's a Dan and Phil ship one)

Phil was sick. He had been sick for about a week now and it wasn't looking like it was going away any time soon. It all started when he found some cereal hiding in a cupboard above the kettle. Assuming Dan just hid it, he ate the rest of it. Finding out after that it was 2 years out of date! Since then he layed in bed, only getting out of it to throw up.

Dan was away to see his parents and had no idea his loving boyfriend was sick. If he needed him Phil would just call him he thought. Yet Phil thought it was best was not to worry him since Dan wasn't out to his parents about being gay or even that him and Phil were a couple. He thought telling Dan would worry him that much that he'd accidentally out himself. However Dan was worrying. Phil hadn't so much as texted him for a week now which was unusual since they would text each other even if on the same sofa.

There Phil was, stuck in bed watching Attack on Titan re-runs missing Dan. He thought if Dan was next to him, in his loving arms everything would be okay. While thinking about that he must of fell asleep since the next thing he knew the TV was off and felt slightly comforted. Almost like he was being cuddled. When he finally adjusted to his surroundings and realised someone had their arms wrapped around him he jumped up. "It's okay Phil, it's me! Dan" the man reassured, rubbing his boyfriend's shoulder. "Dan? I thought you were at your parents, why are you back home?". "I hadn't heard from you all week, I got worried. Rightly so as well! You look paler then usual, are you okay?" Dan questioned, fear in his voice. Phil laughed slightly and began speaking again. "I've been sick all week, horribly I-" Phil was cut off by Dan placing a kiss on his lips. "I'm going to treat you like a Prince now I'm home" Dan said, hugging Phil lovingly. "You are my treat" Phil muttered, happy to lay in Dan's arms forever.

Short and sweet, number 3 coming soon!

One-shot 2: 29th May 2022 (5:25pm)