42. Boot

Don't think I've done a Sam and Colby one-shot on this so here we go. Also if you're here for Sam x Colby then you're gonna be disappointed. No shame for shipping them at all, I just don't see it (like I see Dan and Phil but off topic there)

Colby's POV:

Today I'm planning to do another prank on my room mate and best friend, Sam. Context: one of our room mates, Elton, moved out after a massive argument with all of us. My idea is to tell Sam that Elton says he will move back in if he moves out, making him think he's getting booted out the house. This is part of the house prank wars we do on our youtube channel. I set up the camera and got to filming an intro.

"Yo what's up you guys! Today is another prank videooooo!" I shouted into the camera. "In this video I will be pranking Sam, essentially kicking him out of the house....this could be a bad one guys but #teamcolby let's go" I continued then went to set up my cameras. Before hand I told the rest of the guys what I was doing so they could play along. "Right Sam's in his room right now so I gotta be quiet but I'm gonna shout him right now and tell him." I whispered at a camera I hid in my room. "Sam! Sam, could you come here please." I yelled in the most serious voice I could. Sam walked down the hall and came into my room. He takes a seat next to me on the couch. Trying to look as serious as possible to try not make him suspicious.

"Whats up?" Sam asked. "Look, I've been talking to Elton recently and he says that he would move back in if uh you didn't live here." I mumbled, trying to act nervous. "Right....where is this going?" he said slowly. "The other room mates said that they'd rather have Elton here then you.". "Oh...so am I out?" he asked, clearly a bit upset. "I guess.". I hear him sigh as he got up and walked out of my room. This makes me wonder if I've gone too far. The only other time I've thought that about my pranks is when I did the cheating prank on him with his girlfriend Kat. Snapping back into reality though, when Sam shut my door on his way out I went out inwent to talk to the camera. "Alright guys, I'm gonna let him simmer for a bit and see how it goes later on today. I'll update.". Then I turned off my camera, shit.

Sam's POV:

As soon as I left Colby's room I couldn't help holding in my laughter. He's pranking me, I know he is. Me and Elton are still close friends which Colby obviously forgot and I asked about the whole moving out situation as soon as it happened. Elton moved out to focus on TFIL stuff, the argument was just a bigger excuse to go for it. At least this is a chance for me to prank him on top of his prank. I went into my room and turned on my camera. Explaining what Colby's doing and my plan to get him when he's not expecting it. My plan? Simply to play along but actually make it seem like I've moved out. My execution? Stay at my girlfriend's apartment for a few days and hide most of my things that are in my room in the garage. Quickly, I packed a bag to stay over and bagged all my belongings. Being careful of Colby I sneaked them to the garage. Kat already knows about it and gave me the all clear to come over. Now all that's left is to make it obvious that I'm going which is easy in this house. Just slam the door. So, slamming the door as hard as I could I then bolted it to my car so I couldn't be stopped and drove to Kat's.

Colby's POV:

"Colby! Colby we've got a massive problem man, het down here. Colby!" I heard Corey yell from downstairs. Rushing I ran down. "Whats up man? What's going on?!" I shouted. "Sam walked out! You took that prank too far man.". "Nah it can't be, I'll check his room." I replied then ran to Sam's room. Empty. What the fuck have I done.

To be continued.

One-shot 42: 22nd April 2023 (8:30 pm)