16. Punch

Oh I have a perfect one for this! Me and my friend Beth has wrote about this 100 times over so should be easy, let's get started.

(TW//SWEARING)

Saturday night. You know what they say, everybody loves to party on a Saturday night. Beth, Bonnie, Mark and Tom were no exception. Infact that night they were going to one. Ready to releave the stresses of life through drinking and dancing. They all booked a cab to the address the party was happening and got excited for the wild night ahead. Upon arrival there was already at least 200 people there enjoying the free cocktails and the blaring music of the DJ. Stepping out of the car, Tom payed the driver and the 4 of them went inside the massive party house.

Only 15 minutes in and Beth and Bonnie were in their element. Dancing like there was no tomorrow, giggling at how ridiculous they were both being. Mark and Tom were sitting at the bar getting the drinks in. "4 vodka cherry cocktails please!" Mark told the bartender. The bartender nodded and got on with his task. The 2 men talked while waiting for their drinking, completely oblivious to what was happening to their girlfriends. Whilst Beth and Bonnie were living it up they felt like they were being watched, both ignored it though and continued on until both of them felt a hand their bums. Bonnie gasped and turned around to see 2 men behind them and their best friend. "Um, hi? Why did you just put your hand on me?" Bonnie question, making Beth turn around. "I grab things I like the look of hot stuff" a blond haired guy said. "Same question to you!" Beth retorted to the other man which was infront of her. The curly haired man didn't answer just laughed and put his arm around Beth. "Hey! get off her she has a-" Bonnie started before the blonde haired man who they just spoke too picked her up off the floor in some what of a baby carry. "What the fuck are you doing? Get off me!" Bonnie yelled. "Get your hands off my waist!" Beth also shouted straight after to the guy who tightened his grip.

Hearing yelling, Mark and Tom turn around to what was happening to their girlfriends. "Holy shit!" Tom exclaimed. "Oh hell no, not happening!" Mark growled marching towards the man who had his lover in his arms. Tom followed too, ready to get his girlfriend to saftey. As soon as he got there Mark raised his fist and punch the blonde haired man who held his girlfriend. The man fell the floor immediately, letting go of Bonnie who luckily was caught by their Mark. They kiss him quickly before getting to their feet. Soon after Tom arrived behind Beth and quickly pulled the creepy man off his girl, followed by a rather brash slap across the face to the man who was giving Beth problems. "Babe!" Beth exclaimed and hugged her saviour. "Go over to Bonnie, me and Mark aren't done with these sons of bitches" Tom encouraged. Beth listened and ran over to Bonnie who stood there in shock while watching their boyfriend beat up the guy who once had them. It was all over so quick with both guys being knocked out. Mark and Tom walked over to their girlfriends and put their arms around them whilst Tom called a taxi. There was no way they were stay at this party.

See, quite proud of this.

One-shot 16: 22nd July 2022 (9:48 pm)