28. Goal

Ugh right this actually happened a few days ago at school. I hated it since I'm not a sports person but obviously Mark wasn't there, I wish!

(A Mark Owen Fanfic)

Bonnie's POV:

World Cup day, the worst school day ever in other words. The only upside is when the match started we didn't have to do any work. I was there, secretly snapping my best friend Kioni because of the stupid no phone rule. While waiting for their replies I looked up to see all the guys in my class with face paint that clearly wouldn't wash off stare intently at the board anticipating a goal or whatever happens in this game. Honestly wishing I was anywhere else than here.

After snapping Kioni, making fun of all the sport crazy people, I look up and see my gorgeous boyfriend walking into class. How Mark was late I have no idea, probably hiding in the toilets smoking a cigarette (hot may I add). I see him look around the room, seeing his friends going mad with anticipation and rolling his eyes. His eyes met mine, my heart skipping a beat in the process, and walked over to sit next to me. "Hey cutie!" Mark endearingly said. Going quite noticeablely red I giggle and say "Hi!". "Sorry I kept you waiting so long, I wanted to miss as much as this stupid game as possible" Mark laughs out. I laugh too, agreeing with him. "Let me guess, you was smoking in the bathroom again." I tease. "You got me! It's better then watching this shit show.". "Wow, I'm so disappointed. My boyfriend smoking in school." I sarcastically let out. Mark puts his arm around me and winks, "Don't lie, you find it hot.". "Very!" I reply.

A lot of flirting later we finally go in for a kiss. Looking out for anyone staring before hand. Closing my eyes I slowly move towards his lips. Time seems to freeze while I slowly wait for his lips on mine. Our lips got unbearably close when all of a sudden the class roars out loudly. I jump into Mark, thankfully hus warmth calmed me before his strong arms wrapped around me. "Fucking hell!" I whisper into his chest, clearly shaken. "I'm guessing someone scored from that reaction." Mark stated the obvious. "You think?" I retort, slowly going out from his chest. My boyfriend hold me hand and gives me a warm smile. "How about we get out of here, it's last lesson so no one will notice if we jump the fence." he suggests. I nod. "Yeah, I'd much rather be at your place.". So that's exactly what we did, we ended up at Mark's house. His parents were out so we cuddled and watched YouTube. Thank god we got out of there.

Okay most of this I made up, I obviously didn't jump the fence and go to a guys house.

One-shot 27: 22nd November 2022 (8:49 pm)