5. Clip

Clip? CLIP?! This one was so hard that it took me a day to think of a plot haha so prepare for 2 tonight. It's another Dan and Phil one!

Twitch, the somewhat new livestreaming platform everyone was talking about. Phil had only just heard about this new website since he usually only streamed on YouNow but was eager to try it. It was 7:23 pm and Phil had made a Twitch account not really knowing what he was going to do. He found himself going on his twitter and tweeting about his new Twitch account. Twitter reacted immediately with replies like "Finally!" and "Stream Philly!" so he did what his phans asked of him and clicked the go live button.

1 hour in and the stream was running smoothly and Phil actually found it easier then YouNow. From that one tweet he had racked up 10,000 viewers who were all asking questions which Phil was happy to answer unless they were too personal. He then read a chat from PhanFan26262 which said "Where's Dan?". A normal chat really which Phil thought nothing of as he answered "I actually don't know, I'll shout him. DAN? DAN COME HERE". That's where Phil made a mistake. Since Phil didn't plan on going live he also forgot to tell Dan. The Dan he was secretly dating. Neither of them were out as gay to their subscribers let alone that the two of them were dating. That's when Dan walked into Phil's room.

"Hey" Dan said with a smile on his face. "Hi, I'm li-" He was cut off by something every phan dreamed of. Dan kissed Phil live on camera. "Dan. I'm live!" Phil nearly shouted in a frenzy. "What?!" Dan replied shakily. Before they could even explain or end the livestream something popped up on Phil's laptop. PhanFan26262 clipped you. "What's a clip?" Dan questioned, still on edge from his slip up. "I remember being told about them, it's where someone saves a part of the live show which can be revisited after it's over. Oh." Phil answered, slowly getting more and more worried with every word. In a moment of panic Phil closed his laptop, rather hard at that.

"Phil, what do we do?" Dan asked, slowly catching his breathe. Phil sighed and replied, "There's only one thing we can do." Phil grabbed his boyfriend's hands and muttered "I think we have to come out.".

That took so long to think of! Hope you enjoyed it. They'll be another one up tonight.

One-shot 5: 1st June 2022 (9:32pm)