53. Bubble

Hmm, I could work with this.

(Aidan Gallagher fanfic)

*text convo*

Aidan - Aimssssss

Aims :) - Aidannnnn

Aidan - What are you doing this very moment?

Aims :) - Just listening to music, thats about it

Aidan - Right, come to my house

Aims :) - Why?

Aidan - Trust me, it'll be fun!

Aims :) - Okay, okay I'll be there in 5 mins

Aidan - Perfect

Aims put their phone down, puzzled but trusting of their best friend. Besides, they've known Aidan for years now so it couldn't be anything out of the ordinary. Getting up from the bed they were lying on, they make their way over to their wardrobe to get dressed. It was 6pm on a Saturday so usually they would've been dressed by now but they didn't have any plans to go out until now. Looking through the clothes hung up on coat hangers, thet pick out a simple black hoodie and black ripped jeans. Placing them on their bed until another message come through from Aidan

Aidy ♡ - Oh yeah! Wear something you'd wear to a party

Aims - A party? We haven't been invited to any though?

Aidy ♡ - What did I say about trusting me?

Aims - Alright! You seem to always be bringing trust up lol

Aidy ♡ - Yeah, because I know you do. I'm using that in my favour

Aims- Hmm okay?

Aidy ♡ - I'll see you in 5

Well then. Shrugging, Aims put back their original outfit and searched for a more party appropriate outfit. Settling on a slightly cropped black t-shirt with a skull on it, a half black half checkered skirt and some black tights. Finishing it off with their classic eyeliner and mascara. They were about to leave when they remembered to check something off on a special list they had. Like most teenagers, Aims had a dream list of things to do with someone they've fell head over heals for. Last night, one of those things happened so went to tick it off. Opening their notes app to a locked note.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Things I dream of doing with him ♡

Dancing in the rain
Sitting opposite eachother in a café
Falling asleep on call together ✔️
Cuddling at a sleep over
Bubble party for 2
Late night walk ✔️
Lying in a field with our playlist ✔️
Being his Prom date
Hold his hand
Holiday to Paris
Marriage
Live together
Bake together
Matching rings (not wedding)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Aims ticked off the 'falling asleep on call together' dream then made sure they locked it again before going downstairs to put on their favourite black boots. A quick once over in mirror before leaving for Aidan's house. They had the route to his house memorized. Walk down their path then turn right up to the foot bridge. Turn right off the bridge and straight down until crossing the road near a little town, down a small path before crossing the road again and turning left. 12th house down and there they were outside Aidan's door.

They gently knocked on his door and heard his footsteps running down his stairs to answer the door. As the door opened there he stood. He was also wearing something he would wear at a party. A red t-shirt covered by a leather jacket, black jeans and his black and white converse. Quite an upgrade from when he usually wears joggers and a hoodie. "Hey, you look lovely." Aidan complemented. Aims replied with a pleasant hum and blushed slightly. "Right, close your eyes and take my hand" he told them, reaching his hand out for Aims. Well that's another dream they can tick off the list. Smiling, Aims placed their hand in his then shut their eyes.

Aims followed blindly as Aidan leaded them to the bottom of the stairs, obviously shutting the front door first, before stopping. "Hmm you'll probably fall if you walk up the stairs with your eyes shut. Well, plan B!" he remarked before letting go of Aims's hand. They then felt Aidan's arms wrapping around their waist and lifting them off their feet. "What are you doing?" Aims laughed out. "Plan B!" Aidan laughed too. He carried Aims all the way up the stairs and to outside his bedroom door before placing them down again. "Ready?" he asked. "Well I guess so" Aims replied before they heard Aidan opening the door. Aidan placed his hands on Aims's shoulders and gently moved them into the room. Closing the door he then said to Aims, "Okay, open your eyes!".

As Aims opened their eyes they were shocked at the sight. Aidan's room had lights fading between colours, music playing from his speakers and a bubble machine letting out bubbles all around his room. It was a bubble party, just for the two of them. "Oh my god! This is amazing Aidan, how did you know I'd love this?". "Oh, um, I just thought it would be fun" he fumbled out. Aims was beaming as they walked further into his room, turning around in the bubbles. "Hey, this is a party. Dance! Have fun, I even have your favourite drink in wine glasses!" he encouraged, handing them a wine glass. Taking a sip, they smiled even wider. "Dr Pepper? Wow you really thought of everything! Thank you" they perked and hugged him.

The two of them stayed in the hug until a slower song started playing, I Love The Way You Love Me by Boyzone. "I love this song!" Aims cheered. Bowing slightly, Aidan offered, "Could I have the honour of having this dance?". Aims jokingly curtsied and replied, "Yes, you may". They both laughed slightly before slow dancing together. Aims felt like they were dreaming, how could this be happening? Not only that, how could this be happening with Aidan? All they knew was if this was a dream, they never wanted to wake up from it. As they were dancing Aims placed their head on Aidan's chest. Resting it their until something they never thought would happen.

To be continued....

One-shot 53: 19th January 2024 (1:27 pm)