15. Quill

Hmmm, quill...writing....writing a song...yep this is gonna be another Mark Owen one and yes of course I will be in this one too.

Bonnie's POV:

My eyes flicker open to mine and Mark's pitch black bedroom. It was a cold winters night in our lake side house and the chilly air hit my face almost immediately. I role my eyes to the fact that I'm now fully awake and sit up in the bed Mark and I shared. Turning over I check the time on my phone, 2:27 am. How on earth am I awake at basically half 2 in the morning? Letting out an audible sigh I turn over to cuddle my loving boyfriend Mark. My arm reach around and held...nothing. Mark wasn't next to me. "Mark?" I whispered and moved my arm up and down his side of the bed. Where on earth is he? Guessing there was only one way to find out I get up from the comforting warmth of the bed and go out into the hallway.

The cold air hits me again as I walked down the halls to which I sighed. "Babe? Mark where are you?" I call out to the echoing walls trying to find my lover. Following the corridor I enter the living room. It had a dimly lit lamp spilling light into the room, casting a shadow of a man sitting at the wooden desk in the room. Obviously it was Mark. "Babe why are you up this late?" I ask while walking up behind him. He turns around to kiss me then explains himself. "I had inspiration for a song in the middle of the night that was too good to forget about in the morning". I let out a chuckle at his comment. A song writer's thing. "What inspiration did you get from our dark room?" I asked. He reaches for my hand and places it in his warm comforting hand. All he does is simply mutters 1 word, "You". "Me?" I say meekly.

Mark's POV:

They seems almost surprised. I saw it on their beautiful face. "Yeah, I had you in my arms. Gently asleep, you looked absolutely stunning. I started thinking about how lucky I am to have you and how you're absolutely perfect to me. Then I got the chorus in my head, read it babe!" I encouraged, passing them the sheet of paper I had been writing on. "You're kinda dirty but you're beautiful, you're kinda pretty when you wanna be, you say you love me with a metaphor, oh oh oh oh oh, you're kinda good for me." Bonnie read aloud. Already seeing their checks go a deep red color. My lips turned into a smirk knowing they liked it. "It's all true you know, I wrote it from my heart." I uttered. Without a second thought I cupped Bonnie's cheeks and kissed them passionately. Bonnie leaned into the kiss, giving it everything they had. It wasn't too long, to my disappointment as they pulled away. They let out a little laugh then spoke again. "I know you said I was dirty but tonight's not the night to prove that, its too cold!". I laugh at her cuteness then stand up from my chair. "Let's go back to bed" I say then lead her to the bedroom where we cuddle our way back to sleep.

Eeeeeeek I loved this!

One-shot 15: 22nd July 2022 (7:48 pm)