12. Vault

Vault? Sure I can work with this. This'll just be a chill one with Dan and Phil. I've had so much inspiration for stories tonight so I'll probably write a few tonight. Enjoy!

"Hey Dan!" Phil yelled to his boyfriend from the living room, dragging out the n in his name. From the call Dan rushed into the living room, smiled at the man infront of him and asked "What's up Philly?". Phil pointed at the tv in the corner of the living room, on it was the lobby of the game Fortnite. He had been loving the game recently and played it most days for hours on end. Looking to where Phil's finger was pointing he chuckled lightly and nodded to his boyfriend, already knowing his question without him even saying it. "Yay!" Phil cheered then waited for Dan to load up the game in his bedroom. It didn't take long for Dan to join Phil's party and greeted him when he joined. "I'm here!" he said. "Good, right let's get into some rounds. We're a good team on this anyway" Phil decided then clicked the ready up button on his playstation remote. Dan did the same and they both waited to be put into a match.

"I'm in! Wait where are you, find me Danny boy" Phil questioned when he was first put into the loading island of Fortnite. "I'm coming to find you, don't worry." Dan reasurred while making his game character move to find Phil's. It didn't take long to find Phil and Dan acknowledged that fact by stating "There you are, that didn't take as long as it did the first time we played haha". "True!" Phil agreed and made their game characters hug. After that they were in the battle bus ready to drop. "So, where are we dropping?" Dan asked in a perky voice. "Well I'm feeling confident so how about Tilted?" Phil declared, pin pointing the area on the map. Dan sighed and said "Okay, you'll have to reboot me a bunch of times though!". Phil laughed and jumped out of the battle bus. His boyfriend doing the same. "Oh yeah, did you see what they did when the newest update dropped?" Dan asked. "What did they do?" Phil questioned. Dan laughed a little, already knowing the other man's reaction to his next sentence. "They vaulted the pump shotty!". "Wait, what? No!" Phil complained. He was very good with that shotgun and would always get victories with it. Realising it was going to be more challenging without it he sighed and told his boyfriend "You might have to reboot me a bunch of times aha.".

Very short but oh well, I got tired half way through writing that.

One-shot 12: 16th June 2022 (12:06 am)