9. Poor

Guess who had an idea....I did! Also hi I'm back. Since the next 2 prompts are "poor" and "rich" I've decided to make them connected, like a 2 parter. Since I know alot about Take That's lives and career's it is again going to be about what it would be like if I was dating Mark Owen in the 90s when the band first hit popularity. Nothing to do with me and Mark meeting at the school dance though. I might make a separate book about that....maybe so you might get my full fantasies not just the start and 10 years after the split. God this authors note is so long!

Bonnie was a simple person. They enjoyed the simple things like coffee shops and cloud gazing. They also had a boyfriend who liked these things too. Mark Owen. He worked at the big bank in the town even if he hated it. It did make him learn his incredible smile so it was all worth it. His lover was still in college for the hopes of a teaching job in the future. Some would class them as poor but the couple didn't really care, they had enough for living and pleasure which was enough for them. They got by which is all that mattered.

Mark's mum kindly let them both live with her free of charge since none of them had enough of a wage to rent even a flat. It's worth noting that Bonnie and their mum were not on speaking terms since she wasn't happy about her daughter being with Mark. For some reason she thought bank workers were snooty and stuck up aka the total opposite of Mark. At least Mark's mum was super sweet and even considered Bonnie like a daughter which they appreciated dearly. They lived in the lively city of Manchester! It was very busy at the weekend since party lovers always came to the city since it held lots of clubs and pubs alike. Quite chaotic but the couple embraced it the chaos. Sometimes upset with how they don't have enough money to join in on the fun.

Mark and Bonnie had been together since secondary school, the literal definition of highschool sweethearts. Bonnie was the quiet shy classmate with hardly any friends whereas Mark was the opposite. He was the heartthrob of school! Every girl wanted him to be their husband including Bonnie but by that time they had accepted they were too unknown to have a chance. The boy seemed to never have an interest in a relationship until year 9. The two of them picked music for their GCSEs and for a project Mark asked Bonnie to be his music partner and they fell in love.

None of them had ever had loads of money. Their families were also the same. Until one faithful day Mark had the opportunity to change him and his girlfriend's lives forever. One audition, 5 northen lads, millions of fans. Mark went an audition for a boy band to rival the American band New Kids On The Block. As soon as he was picked for the band his and Bonnie's life would never be the same again.

The beginning, not much plot I know but the sequel will have one I swear! Not sure when I'm gonna write that but coming soon.

One-shot 9: 6th June 2022 (6:18 pm)