41. Apple

My god I'm being productive tonight. I just added another ungodly one-shot to my smut book and now I'm adding another one to this book!

"That's because they suck!" Aims shouted up to their husband, Gerard. Upstairs in their bedroom Gerard woke up from a nap to see his iPhone was completely fried. Now Gerard swears by Apple products whilst Aims swears by Android products. Aims thinks Apple products are a waste because you have to pay for everything on their, even for music! Gerard doesn't really have a problem with Android phones but would rather pick an Apple one over it. "The same thing happened with your old phone and its happened again! I told you Androids are better!" Aims continued. "I know, I know, you're right." Gerard said coming down the stairs. "You're always right honey." Gerard added before kissing his wife. "Here's an idea" Aims started, wrapping their arms around Gerard's waist. "How about this time, this one time you try a Samsung phone?". Sighing, Gerard nods to his wife. "Alright, I'll get one tomorrow. For now how about we go upstairs, watch a movie and cuddle?". "That sounds nice." Aims gleed then followed their husband upstairs.

The next day came quickly for Gerard as he reluctantly browsed the Samsung phones. In the corner of his eye he saw the shelves of iPhones and while tempting he promised Aims he'd try out an Android phone. He was sticking to his promise until he saw the brand new IPhone on a display. Walking to it he quickly forgot the promise he made. Gerard just couldn't resist the newness of it so he picked one up and bought it. Leaving the shop is when he remembered what Aims said. With that he thought of a cunning plan. He'll also buy a Samsung and just hide the iPhone from his wife. That's exactly what he did and made his way home.

"I'm home!" Gerard announced as he shut the front door. "I'm in the kitchen babe!" Aims responded. Putting the bag with the 2 phones inside down, Gerard made his was to his wife. The 2 of them cooked and ate dinner together. While Aims was cleaning the dishes though she went upstairs to get a towel and passed the bag. Curious, they opened it. They saw the Samsung phone and was proud their husband actually listened to them and stood there examining the phone before putting it back in the bag. Before putting it back though they saw another box in the bag and looked at it. Realising it was an iPhone they angrily shouted Gerard's name. "Yes darling- oh." was Gerard's reaction. "Gee...I'm not angry, just disappointed." they sighed and walked out the room. To Gerard that was as bad if not worse then Aims being mad at him. "Babe wait!".

"Yes?" Aims bluntly replied. "Look I'm sorry, I got caught up in how new it was and I know I said I'd get a Samsung I'm just sorry. I promise, actually promise I'll take it back to the shop and get a refund." Gerard reeled out. Aims simple shrugged.
Aims: "Too late now, you already did it"
Gerard: "What can I do for you to forgive me? I'll do anything!"
Aims: "Anything?"
Gerard: "Yes, my love, anything!"
Aims: "Well, going to a restaurant sounds nice, so long as you're paying."
Gerard: "Okay, right, I'll book a table at your favourite restaurant tonight!"
Aims: "Perfect."

Looks like they both won.

Short, I know, my apologies

One-shot 41: 13th April 2023 (9:18 pm)